WalterTheRadarWizard9999

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

viggendriver

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Understand what I say is coming from someone who graduated US Navy Sea Lawyer Academy *and* US Army Barracks Lawyer School....But..I don't think its that easy. You'd need to find someone who actually got cited with the Reigel (ie has standing) and have them press the case no?

WalterTheRadarWizard9999

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Understand what I say is coming from someone who graduated US Navy Sea Lawyer Academy *and* US Army Barracks Lawyer School....But..I don't think its that easy. You'd need to find someone who actually got cited with the Reigel (ie has standing) and have them press the case no?
I agree with you, however I'm still gonna try to get the video for you guys on the forum... By the way here in VA on the summons/ ticket it ONLY reads radar or laser I'll post a ticket my friend got when I get his permission.. it doesn't say specifically what unit of radar or laser was being used to catch the offender. Va is pretty slick 😁😁

Phantom Z3

The new kid on the block...
Advanced User
Reaction score
I agree with you, however I'm still gonna try to get the video for you guys on the forum... By the way here in VA on the summons/ ticket it ONLY reads radar or laser I'll post a ticket my friend got when I get his permission.. it doesn't say specifically what unit of radar or laser was being used to catch the offender. Va is pretty slick 😁😁
I know in GA they have the serial number on the ticket. Hence how I found out the two tickets before I got jammers were both Dragoneye

WalterTheRadarWizard9999

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I've never seen where they list the actual gun type. It used to be pretty easy to get that with a request but states have been making it very hard to get things like officer notes, etc. I'm sure Va is on the forefront of making things difficult to defend yourself.
You are exactly right!! Check this out you know Va is off the chain anytime that drug offenses in all the other states that are misdemeanors are rung up as Felonies here, however they are changing it... Not that I do Or support illegal drug use, but that's just an example, the crazy thing is as strict as it is, Crime is way up.

cs9

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I hope to get my TMG system tested this spring/summer if time permits. My setup is 2x regular heads, 1x VPR head (front and rear) on a quite compact car with zero chrome. It would be great to have an updated ALGO for this spring before testing.

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🀣
Intermediate User
Reaction score
We've tested a couple of TMG systems recently against DE, and always IPT I'm afraid.

I think TMG makes a good product. They just need more DE algos if that's what you're up against.

An oversight on my part of which I just learned, and is extremely important to note, was in our testing of the TMG systems when we were getting IPT against DE guns; Those TMG systems did NOT have the VPR head installed, which is specifically designed to improve performance against variable pulse rate guns.

My apologies.
What a difference a day makes!

Group of us got together today to do some install testing against DE guns. Present amongst the group being tested was a TMG with VPR head.

The TMG with VPR did extremely well against multiple DE. Testing details to follow in a separate post once the numbers are compiled.

Dodgediesel

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

Group of us got together today to do some install testing against DE guns. Present amongst the group being tested was a TMG with VPR head.

The TMG with VPR did extremely well against multiple DE. Testing details to follow in a separate post once the numbers are compiled.
Where are you guys testing at up here?

System

PSL Γ· 2
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

This would definitely be a first. When will results be up?

Jag42

USA TMG a-15 Dealer - PM me
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
No schedule set, but once the results are compiled one of us will post them.

We used different shooters on different DE guns, and saw fairly consistent results between runs.
Can you PM me the results

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoobylovesjazz