Rigid LED install on the BMW

smokinu454

county road cruising
Advanced User
Reaction score
So Ive upgraded the low and high beams on this car but the BMW high beam reflector housings on this car kinda suck lol. Ive been wanting more light down road for a while now. I bought a set of RIGID D series lights with the hyperspot pattern and mounted them as shown below. I relayed them off of the high beam circuit so i dont forget about them and run someone off the road. turned out good, light output is great even behind the grill. Couldnt be more happy lol.
IMG_9167.jpg
IMG_9173.jpg
IMG_9169.jpg
IMG_9156.jpg

factoryguy

chasing rabbits
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Looks great and I'll bet they throw some light. Not quite the same, but I've been mounting LEDs on my tractor lately... first on the front and then on the rear (after they worked so well in front). The light from the new focused LEDs is really impressive--it's like daytime on my driveway when I'm pushing snow.

V1Jake

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Can you post shots of the road lit up with and without them?

My msport F30 does not have fog lights and I might retrofit them in in the spring

smokinu454

county road cruising
Advanced User
Reaction score
Can you post shots of the road lit up with and without them?

My msport F30 does not have fog lights and I might retrofit them in in the spring
ill try again, i tried the other night but i couldnt get a set of pictures that did them justice on screen.

DrHow

Going “Plaid” (Tesla S). RDT refugee
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
So Ive upgraded the low and high beams on this car but the BMW high beam reflector housings on this car kinda suck lol. Ive been wanting more light down road for a while now. I bought a set of RIGID D series lights with the hyperspot pattern and mounted them as shown below. I relayed them off of the high beam circuit so i dont forget about them and run someone off the road. turned out good, light output is great even behind the grill. Couldnt be more happy lol.
View attachment 170076 View attachment 170077 View attachment 170078 View attachment 170079
I have a set of three Rigid model like yours on each side on my Raptor. Plus another horizontal uber bright bar behind grill in center. Literal sunshine when needed (Connected to the factory upfit Aux switches). Good choice, like the install.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckmanNZ