I had no idea there were others like me.....

msbhvn badly

Learning to Drive
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
Wow! is all I have to say. And here I thought I was the only one (of one of very few) that liked this kind of stuff. Where have you all been hiding for the first 46 years of my life??

I've been bouncing around from thread to thread like I'm a 5 year old at Toys R Us who has escaped his Mom for a brief moment.

Thanks to everyone on here for just being here. I look forward to joining in the conversations where I am able to and I'm sure I'm going to have questions along the way.

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Greetings from Houston. This is a great place for questions and CM answers. Welcome to RDF!

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
haha welcome!

Disco47

2020 National Champs - Roll Tide!
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! The folks here are pretty cool 😎

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Wow! is all I have to say. And here I thought I was the only one (of one of very few) that liked this kind of stuff. Where have you all been hiding for the first 46 years of my life??

I've been bouncing around from thread to thread like I'm a 5 year old at Toys R Us who has escaped his Mom for a brief moment.

Thanks to everyone on here for just being here. I look forward to joining in the conversations where I am able to and I'm sure I'm going to have questions along the way.
Welcome to the forum. You ain't seen nothing yet. If you're married, be prepared to explain why you spent several hundred dollars on "another" detector. If you need help, @DC Fluid or @Brainstorm69 are the most experienced of coming up with "real reasons" why you had to. And we haven't even discussed laser protection yet. If, on the other hand, you are single, be prepared for the euphoric feeling of buying, followed by the not understanding why you can't buy countermeasures and eat too. Don't worry, it's commonplace here.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF. Glad you found us. Enjoy the forum !

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@msbhvn badly , I felt the same way when I discovered the RDF in 2018. This is a great group of countermeasure enthusiasts. Welcome to the Forum!!

msbhvn badly

Learning to Drive
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Ya'll know just how to make a man feel all warm and fuzzy... Wait, dangit! Wrong forum again! 😇 Sincerely, thanks guys and gals (and that one leprechaun that snuck in here), I'm looking forward to kicking around some ideas in here. 🙃

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SamC