New Member - Thanks For Great Info!

richpsu

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you to the membership of this forum!

There was a plethora of great info here which I used to evaluate my countermeasure options!

Ended up with a V1G2. I’m an iPhone user...so I purchased an old droid and am using JVB1 - holy cow what a great app! I feel like I know exactly what’s going on ahead.

Thanks again, all!

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hello @richpsu - Welcome aboard and congratulations on taking advantage of the information available on the forum to help you select your V1G2 and pair it with JBV1. Both CMs are outstanding choices! Make sure you continue to learn and don't hesitate to dive in and contribute as well.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, glad you found this place! Great choice on the G2 and JBV1, its hard to go wrong with that combo!

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hello,

There was a plethora of great info here which I used to evaluate my countermeasure options!

Ended up with a V1G2. I’m an iPhone user...so I purchased an old droid and am using JVB1 - holy cow what a great app! I feel like I know exactly what’s going on ahead.

Thanks again, all!
uh oh ANOTHER ADDICT is in the making !!

Yes please read, post, consume, reply, and contribute to our " SPORT" Our " HOBBY".

Welcome Aboard. :bandwagon:

Just say "Hello my name is @richpsu
And I am a RDF ADDICT !!!

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Benzr

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
You're off to a fine start! This forum will lighten your wallet in the short term but could keep it from being lightened over time. Next step is ALPs. Welcome to RDF.

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks again, all!
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you've taken steps to avoid paying the revenuers in your area. Keep reading and posting. There's lots to learn and the opportunity to share your experiences.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

DifferentialT

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Welcome from Colorado! I too am learning great information here. The Forum helped me make the decision to buy a Redline 360c although with some concern about the apparent need for a firmware upgrade everyone is calling version 1.5. The one I just received has version 1.4. It's a great forum, have fun!

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
@richpsu , Welcome to the Forum from Tennessee !! Great choice on the V1G2. I am an I-phone user too with a V1G2, but I haven’t bought an Android phone yet in order to use JBV1. I am looking into it, but I am still using V1Driver with my Gen2. Welcome aboard the RDF.

richpsu

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
You're off to a fine start! This forum will lighten your wallet in the short term but could keep it from being lightened over time. Next step is ALPs. Welcome to RDF.
Thanks for the welcome!
Yes - ALP is next. I’m based in PA...so it won’t be much help intrastate. Def interested in having my bases covered when I venture out of the Commonwealth.
Post automatically merged:

@richpsu , Welcome to the Forum from Tennessee !! Great choice on the V1G2. I am an I-phone user too with a V1G2, but I haven’t bought an Android phone yet in order to use JBV1. I am looking into it, but I am still using V1Driver with my Gen2. Welcome aboard the RDF.
Oh man - I worked in Tennessee a few years back and absolutely crushed it on I40. Flew a reeeeealy old Uniden, Waze, and CB. The truckers were really helpful. I40 in the mountains between Knoxville and Asheville is my favorite stretch of interstate. Not to mention Tail of the Dragon.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the welcome!
Yes - ALP is next. I’m based in PA...so it won’t be much help intrastate. Def interested in having my bases covered when I venture out of the Commonwealth.

Oh man - I worked in Tennessee a few years back and absolutely crushed it on I40. Flew a reeeeealy old Uniden, Waze, and CB. The truckers were really helpful. I40 in the mountains between Knoxville and Asheville is my favorite stretch of interstate. Not to mention Tail of the Dragon.
Thanks again!
Forgot to mention Re: the JVB1 app:
I had forgotten how customizable Androids were. I will still keep my iPhone as primary because I like the interface. But the options Android allows for JBV1 are impressive. For example - when I start the vehicle, JBV1 automatically turns on, starts Waze and then splits the screen with Waze/JBV1. Automatically changes modes between advanced logic and Logic based on speed - either pre set speed or #MPH over posted limit.

Last edited:

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks again!

Forgot to mention Re: the JVB1 app:
I had forgotten how customizable Androids were. I will still keep my iPhone as primary because I like the interface. But the options Android allows for JBV1 are impressive. For example - when I start the vehicle, JBV1 automatically turns on, starts Waze and then splits the screen with Waze/JBV1. Automatically changes modes between advanced logic and Logic based on speed - either pre set speed or #MPH over posted limit.
Ah Tail of the Dragon !!!!!

Picture this BRAND NEW INFINITY G37 with only 6000 Miles on it ... LOST cause no maps and GPS fails in Mtns (no signal) 2am and i see the exit for the Dragon knowing I was going to Gatlinburg and it dumps you out in TN. I didn't know East Bumble F k TN. So i hop on it

Girlfriend starts immediately b itching so I figured what the H3LL. And ran it in Race Mode
Barreling into the Turns gearing down and testing the Contis to their Max G-Force. 🤔🤔😜😜

Ahhh Mammories. I Loooove my Mammories.
😏😏😏😏😏😏

Benzr

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SamC