What is Auto Ranges? Use? located under Alert Map.

Clearbraj

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
What is Auto Ranges? Use? located under Alert Map.

AllenDoc

PSL+6
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
As you are driving the map zooms out to show more area to what you what is ahead at highway speeds and when you're driving in the city it zooms in. It was a great feature.

Last edited:

Clearbraj

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Do what does 0-29 mph (1/2mile) mean?

Clearbraj

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
It means map range will be 1/2 mile when driving at speeds of 0-29 mph.
Thank you I attached screen pics. Please advise how to get the map small all the time. I can tap screen and get smaller but goes large in time. I am running a V1gen1. Thank you for your assistance.

Will we be able to tap the weather map and get it to full screen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210113-075607_JBV1.jpg
    Screenshot_20210113-075607_JBV1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20210113-075321_JBV1.jpg
    Screenshot_20210113-075321_JBV1.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 8

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Thank you I attached screen pics. Please advise how to get the map small all the time. I can tap screen and get smaller but goes large in time. I am running a V1gen1. Thank you for your assistance.

Will we be able to tap the weather map and get it to full screen?
You have enabled the weather map range override, which shows a very large map area when there are no alerts to zoom in on. This *is* the full-screen weather map. You can disable it in weather settings. If you want to see a very large map area only temporarily, to check weather radar farther away, long press the zoom out button (-). The map will return to normal after 15 seconds, or when you tap the red GPS location button that slides up after you have manually changed the map view.

Clearbraj

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
You have enabled the weather map range override, which shows a very large map area when there are no alerts to zoom in on. This *is* the full-screen weather map. You can disable it in weather settings. If you want to see a very large map area only temporarily, to check weather radar farther away, long press the zoom out button (-). The map will return to normal after 15 seconds, or when you tap the red GPS location button that slides up after you have manually changed the map view.
Thank you very much.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Born2fish