Am I the only one that noticed entire VA SP descending upon Wash DC this afternoon?

nomore55

PSL +10%
Advanced User
Reaction score
I hope we've all been following today's news at the US Capital building! Did anyone else notice the parade of VA state trooper vehicles, in a massive convoy, preparing to provide material support to the overwhelmed capital police? Dozens and dozens and dozens of marked and unmarked rides! Really something to see. Would be a great afternoon to be passing thru VA without interruption.

The most interesting stealth vehicle within that crowd of sedans and SUVs was a tiny white Honda Civic with flashing police lights in the grille :)

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Funny how those guys were no where to be found when it was just a poor middle-class woman calling 911 because she was illegally roadblocked and had a little girl in the car those peaceful protesters were pounding on. Of course they'd have shown up real quick to arrest her had she properly defended her child and herself.

MichaelC

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
January 7th was the date months in advance. They had plenty of time to prepare.

Dave G

Born to lead, At breakneck speed
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Proof we can and will overtake :hist101::toughguy::sweep::uhaul:

factoryguy

chasing rabbits
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Considering that the NOVA tax income is mostly from people with DC jobs, I guess it is the least they can do...

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
A buddy of mine with the state police txted me last night to have a beer. He's based in Austin so I thought it was strange he'd be in Houston. He said he's assigned to the Houston inauguration security detail LOL. Then we just talked about bitches and got drunk.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadBundy