Reaction score

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
If that has not changed they cant have updated hardware. no new filings either

Yes, last was nearly a year ago for the R9 - although we have seen recently with confidentiality requests, it only needs to go public the day it is released for sale in US.

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

msoffice95

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
No pickup allowed, negative feedback, shit photos. I wouldn't trust the guy.
Not gonna buy from him but we do have more evidence blulink is not holding special hardware
3 negatives in the past is not really of concern photos are average. Overpriced shipping everyone should use TM courier its way cheaper.

Pedro K

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Interesting information, I just asked radar direct, they did the New R3 scans lower in K band and will get redflex cameras ... I am looking to buy an R3 but only if the K band is proven to be redflex capable.
Post automatically merged:

this is a reponse from a shop in Auckland when I asked the K band question
"Yes this is new 2021 Model with upgraded Hardware and Software so it now has the same spec as the R7NZ . K band Now sweeps for 23.850Ghz upwards and Mobile Camera vans are now detected around the 120-150m range which is excellent"

can anyone confirm this ?

Last edited:

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
@Nakiboy buddy, do you have the option to send the firmware file of your r3?
@Mithheru individualises firmware dependent on the serial number of the R3 or R7.
Secondly @Mithheru has asked you do not share the firmware, rather get in touch with him to organise your own personal one.

djkeczap

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I am looking for any solution to problems, because counting on the company uniden has no chance. and even more so if something is in no hurry to update. they have users somewhere. 😡
Post automatically merged:

although my r3 could go down to 24.00 ghz it would be good.

Last edited:

Mithheru

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
@dudeinnz It's okay, @djkeczap is just very keen to get hold of the R3 NZ firmware for use in Poland. We have had several discussions, and I understand his frustration with Uniden. However, as others have also said. Uniden NZ has not released the new R3 firmware. The new 2021 R3 NZ itself is not even compatible with previous R3 NZ (or R3 US) versions. So we can already see Uniden NZ has changed the encryption needed for the new 2021 R3. Therefore since they are encoded differently, and the encoding is not written into the firmware, Uniden NZ is technically correct in that the new 2021 R3 NZ hardware is different.

Since Uniden NZ are currently not releasing R3 NZ updates, there is nothing more I can do.

=> We will have to wait to see if Uniden America extends the low K band on the R3. There is need in the US for this same feature. I think Uniden NZ are hoaxing that it needs new R3 hardware to get the lower K band scanning, but we just don't know at this stage.

djkeczap

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
More and more measuring devices are made so that our radars cannot detect them. and therefore it is good to bring up topics about it.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
exmeaguy