Would this article confirm the Dragon is in Iowa?

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
This is a great example why it’s a good idea to overbuild your ALP setup. One day your local PD could purchase a bunch of DE guns and you may not know it until you’re hit by one.

Looks like everyone’s favorite LIDAR gun has made its way to Iowa folks.
This sucks for you guys in Iowa! At least Iowa RDF members are getting a heads up about this!

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🤣
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I know you didn't mean offense. My oldest Bro and Sis are native (adopted) so I guess I've always been aware of proper terminology they wanted used, as well as the bullying and discrimination they faced. Wishing all peace and love this Holiday season :)
It's interesting how the PC language varies from region to region as well.

In Canada "Indian" is no longer the respectful description, and hasn't been for the past 20 or so years. Then it was Aboriginal Peoples, and more recently First Nations. Inuit are the people, Inuk is the person, if I remember correctly.

Way off topic 😁, but thought it was an interesting observation.

Last edited:

Won Hunglo

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Not to be the PC police, but "eskimo" is a slight to our indigenous Brothers and Sisters of the North. The proper name is 'Inuit". :) "Eskimo" was the name given to the Inuit by the American Indians. I believe it means "eaters of raw meat ie... whale blubber. Carry on :)
Never heard that. They do make great ice cream pie sandwiches.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Born2fish