Preparing for the RedLine 360c 1.5 update

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Editing it now. :) I've got some notes on my website already with much of the same info.

Basically it's good so far!

@Vortex, something strange is happening with your page concerning the firmware 1.6 update. It's completely white. I tried looking at other pages and they're fine.

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
@Vortex, something strange is happening with your page concerning the firmware 1.6 update. It's completely white. I tried looking at other pages and they're fine.
hm weird, works fine for me on multiple devices. I tried clearing the cache just to be safe. Hopefully it works for you too?

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Even though I don't own a Redline 360C I'm looking forward to seeing if they fixed the K and Ka band I/O issues! There's no way in hell that we could run any detector lagging on Ka I/O in I/O Hell N.C.!

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Even though I don't own a Redline 360C I'm looking forward to seeing if they fixed the K and Ka band I/O issues! There's no way in hell that we could run any detector lagging on Ka I/O in I/O Hell N.C.!
I don’t own a RL360c yet either, but I am anxiously awaiting more real world testing of firmware 1.6. I know a lot of the RL360c owners have been awaiting this update. Hopefully the update is all good!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaco