Subaru Ascent ALP Sensor Placement

yoshi

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Appreciate some assistance placing ALP sensors on both front and rear of a Subaru Ascent. Would also appreciate some help placing the Net Radars as well (if that is a different discussion topic please advise and Ill post elswhere).

Front Laser Sensors: 2 Regular (Green box pic in photos) + 1 TX Sensor (Yellow box pic in photos)
Rear Laser Sensors: 2 Regular + 1 TX Sensor
Net Radar Front & Rear (DSP)

Thanks for the suggestions. New to laser jamming and appreciate any help I can get.

Included photos of front and rear where I think the sensors should be placed, yellow tx sensor and green regular sensors. Also provided up close shot of grill.
IMG_0064 2.jpeg
IMG_0069.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpeg
    IMG_0065.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0071.jpeg
    IMG_0071.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0072.jpeg
    IMG_0072.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 34

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
On the front I would drop the rx sensors one row if possible just so there isn't a weak spot on the lower corner. On the back I would space the rx sensors inter the chrome trim as far left and right as possible and then put the tx as close to the middle under the chrome strips as you can (I realize the handle and camera are probably in the way) it's ok if the tx is a couple inches off center. As a general rule of thumb there is about a 24 inch radius of coverage around the rx head so go out from the rx head in all directions 24 inches and make sure everything is covered, you will likely have a little overlap in the middle, which is ok, just make sure the outer edges and corners are also covered.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AvoidanceInGA