beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score

CobawLT2010

Land of the quarantined, home of the afraid.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi SwankPeRFection, long as you are subscribed to our Radenso Theia pre-order email list, you’ll be the first to know of any updates including when Theia pre-orders will begin, thank you!

Radenso Theia pre-order email list signup: https://radenso.com/products/radenso-theia
Hi Randy at Radenso, long as you are subscribed to our Radenso Theia pre-order email list, you’ll be the first to know of any updates including when Theia pre-orders will begin, thank you!

Radenso Theia pre-order email list signup: https://radenso.com/products/radenso-theia

Oh wait... this is awkward...

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Hi Randy at Radenso, long as you are subscribed to our Radenso Theia pre-order email list, you’ll be the first to know of any updates including when Theia pre-orders will begin, thank you!

Oh wait... this is awkward...

1611327426003.jpeg

Smason

What is a PSL?
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Patiently wait for January 2021 update ☕️☕️ @Randy at Radenso @Jon at Radenso

@Ali baloch

Hi @Ali baloch as long as you are subscribed to our Radenso Theia pre-order email list, you’ll be the first to know of any updates including when Theia pre-orders will begin, thank you!

Radenso Theia pre-order email list signup:

Robkar

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Now I want that on a shirt!

HAHA!

rwsmith123

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Technically just because you’re on the pre-order mailing list doesn’t mean you’ll be the first to know since to know also involves reading the email. Everyone getting the email isn’t going to read it at the exact same time. There will be people not on the email list that will read the news from people that read the email and posted the info and will know before some of the people that received the email but didn’t read it yet. I’m surprised no one has pointed this out yet. 😀

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Technically just because you’re on the pre-order mailing list doesn’t mean you’ll be the first to know since to know also involves reading the email. Everyone getting the email isn’t going to read it at the exact same time. There will be people not on the email list that will read the news from people that read the email and posted the info and will know before some of the people that received the email but didn’t read it yet. I’m surprised no one has pointed this out yet. 😀

I do everything I possibility can so that everyone is notified at the same time. Within a few seconds I make a post on RDF, post on Facebook, post on Instagram, post on Twitter, and send the email. I’m sorry that isn’t sufficient for you.

Last edited:

WildOne

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I do everything I possibility can so that everyone is notified at the same time. Within a few seconds I make a post on RDF, post on Facebook, post on Instagram, post on Twitter, and send the email. I’m sorry that isn’t sufficient for you.
But with advanced AI, you should be able to get this down to milliseconds.......come on get with the program!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frjohn