Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

Token

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Because every time someone asks that, poor @Token has to wait another year. WTG @Too3zln .....:sigh:

Sorry Token. Better luck next year.

Ehhh, you know, all the added pressure and responsibility of carting around that Advanced badge might be more then I can bear. This just gives me another year to better prepare for that arduous task and life altering responsibility.

T!

WildOne

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
And remember, for those of you that want Theia to receive other things besides radar, you might have to install an extra antenna or two.

View attachment 170161

T!
Looks like a great way to get around those annoying HOA antenna rules! It's a mobile CAR antenna, HOAs can't regulate car antennas!

ARkaband

War Eagle
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Ehhh, you know, all the added pressure and responsibility of carting around that Advanced badge might be more then I can bear. This just gives me another year to better prepare for that arduous task and life altering responsibility.

T!
They gave it to me, so obviously the standards are as low as they come :rofl:

Nine_C1

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

T!
You got my vote. Ahhh crap! That probably just set you back another year!

More realistically, I'd say give it another two weeks. ;)

Bumster

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Patiently waiting for Theia update. Hopefully the supply chain will get moving soon. Would be awesome if Theia is release by this summer.

fishing66

Lord of the Pies
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
You got my vote. Ahhh crap! That probably just set you back another year!

More realistically, I'd say give it another two weeks. ;)
count.jpg

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

T!
This also gives you additional time to save for the fees required by @RadarScout and @benzr .

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
This also gives you additional time to save for the fees required by @RadarScout and @benzr .
I've asked why fees can be paid by PayPal to @SquirrelMaster or @OBeerWANKenobi only. I was told something about a secret society and to stop asking questions. It scared me. Not sure if it's related, but now all my electronics run slow, almost like they were going through a filter everytime I try to do an action.

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
ModSec
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I've asked why fees can be paid by PayPal to @SquirrelMaster or @OBeerWANKenobi only. I was told something about a secret society and to stop asking questions. It scared me. Not sure if it's related, but now all my electronics run slow, almost like they were going through a filter everytime I try to do an action.
You know, when I said no to your PayPal bribe it was because I only take wire transfer, not because i won't take bribes anymore..... That was a shitty new year's resolution anyways.

You have the routing number.... I will be waiting.

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
The Secretive RDF Society of CM ADDICTs. 😲

Ssshhhh. Nobody knows about it ... not even us.

:wink: :fsmug:

Benzr

Transporter

ModWight Transporter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
In front of you but behind a Rabbit - Hot'Lanta,GA
With all this money talk, are we talking about way to pay for a Theia when they are available IE wire transfer or PayPal in addition to the normal routes?

Asking for a Friend . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadBundy