Blinder HP-905 DragonEye Question

chap

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Sure hope there is no dragon eye going south through Tennessee, Alabama or Florida next month, that my Blinder HP 905s cant pick up next month. Does anyone had an encounter with Dragon Eye going South? thanks for any response....

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
If you go through Georgia, it's quite possible from font or rear. It is scattered in FL, local sheriff depts have it here and there, supposedly south west FL FHP uses some DE on the highways, It's a risk in FL but it's not the majority of encounters in the state. If you are running an app like highwayradar or JBV1 it will give you a longer alert on police reports ahead so you can get enough time to be slowed down before they shoot on the off chance it is DE.

NorEaster18

Bad Actor / Difficult RDF Member
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'd also be concerned of the chances of encountering a variation of a Stalker or LTI that Blinder doesn't cover. The HP-905s haven't been updated for quite some time.

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🤣
Intermediate User
Reaction score
My Blinder 905 didn't even alert to DE.

I don't know if that was because of something in my system, or the Blinder just wasn't capable of recognizing DE.

Be cautious, as either way the Blinder won't protect you against DE.

Bossdad71

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'd also be concerned of the chances of encountering a variation of a Stalker or LTI that Blinder doesn't cover. The HP-905s haven't been updated for quite some time.
@thebravo didn't you do a test showing it does work against some of the stalkers? Maybe I was dreaming

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
@thebravo didn't you do a test showing it does work against some of the stalkers? Maybe I was dreaming
I have tested the 905's against a couple XLR's and they do fine with them, same with LI.. There were some early stalker XLR's when they first came out that might not be covered as they went through a period of releasing a bunch varations before settling on the current pattern, but I would expect most of those to be upgraded or gone by now and they were in limited numbers. really the main issue for the 905's is Laser Ally some guns are unsupported, and dragoneye most guns are unsupported. Agaisnt other stuff at least in my testing they did ok.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Born2fish