R7 multiple signals - single cruiser

IcyFridge

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I've noticed from time to time, my R7 will go full blast with 3 or 4 signals from a single cruiser.

Is this an echo of some sort, or are there actually multiple radar signals from a cruiser? This has happened several times, so it can't be a fluke.

thebravo

Security
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
many cruisers will have two antennas, one pointing forward and one pointing behind so they can clock traffic ahead or behind them, this will generate two different signals at slightly different frequencies. Sometimes when you get really close to the cruiser you might start to overdrive the detector and it will show an extra signal or two.... either that or there is another cruiser someplace nearby with a dual antenna setup :)

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
The Stalker DSR 2X is able to transmit on both antennas simultaneously, while other units can only transmit on one at a time.

IcyFridge

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I am aware that there can be a front and rear signal, but three or four at a time?

LegaZ88Z

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
It could be reflection from other objects its hitting and bouncing off of. Seems to happen at close range to a signal.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Localmauythai