New Member Here

wcg1209

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Glad to have found this place a while back. It is a treasure trove of tech for the budding detector enthusiast like me. At the moment, I'm interested in learning more about laser jamming systems and plan to eventually do my own install with a TMG system. I am somewhat apprehensive about drilling my car full of holes however I think I will get past it as my confidence level increases.

WCG

Ohioluck

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome! I was pretty intimidated about installing my ALP system myself but it ended up being not too difficult and a fun learning experience. Lots of knowledge here to help you.

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hello @wcg1209 and welcome aboard RDF! TMG laser jammers are an excellent choice. Remember, it’s extremely important to know what type of LIDAR your LEOs are using and to have your jammers tested to ensure that they’re actually providing protection. Are you currently using a radar detector and/or other CMs?

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, no drilling please! This is a pretty cool spot with lots of knowledgable members to help you!

RoadDogg

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum!! As others have said, there are lots of knowledge people on the RDF that may be able to provide guidance / insight on your quest to install laser jammers on your vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members