How to verify if profiles/sweeps are changed in JBV1?

PlagueDoctor88

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I’ve been running JBV1 pretty much exclusively with the V1G2 unless I’m updating the firmware. When updating, I use V1Connection.

I‘ve also played around with different sweeps/profiles. When changing to a custom profile in V1Connect, I notice a little dot on the bottom right hand side of the V1G2.

However when pushing a new profile on JBV1, the dot does not appear which makes me wonder if it has changed or if it’s still set to default.

Anyone else have a similar experience or any tips?

Thanks!

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
The dot indicates that Custom Frequencies has been set.

If you set Custom Frequencies in JBV1 the dot will illuminate.

:)

At the bottom of JBV1 it will display the settings it has read from the Gen2.(Not the bottom line, but the two above that)

PlagueDoctor88

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
The dot indicates that Custom Frequencies has been set.

If you set Custom Frequencies in JBV1 the dot will illuminate.

:)

At the bottom of JBV1 it will display the settings it has read from the Gen2.(Not the bottom line, but the two above that)
So it'll only show up if you choose a profile that has CF? I've been going to the settings and trying to push certain sweeps, but never got the dot on the V1 (unless using V1 Connection)... I was thinking that the dot showed up when pushing sweeps and/or profiles.

I suppose this whole time I've been running it on default settings XD. I've left it on the default profile but would tap on a certain sweep. I'd get a notification saying "pushing sweep" or something similar, but I guess it didn't do much lol.

In North NJ/NYC, I really haven't gotten may Ka falses actually, so I'm not sure how much of a difference it made. The V1 is that good!

I did head into my garage about 20 minutes ago to check it out. Made a profile similar to default except have X band on (NJ), running in Adv Logic, CF set to K + 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 and "mute to: zero volume".

Thanks for the feedback as always!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Gladly! :)

Discord Server

Latest threads