Valentine Black Friday

Leadfut

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I need to upgrade from my old V1 but figured that with Thanksgiving only a week away, I should wait and see if they were going to do any black friday sales. I don't remember seeing any sales from Valentine in the past, and with their supply low and demand high, I kind of doubt they will be doing any kind of sales, but I was wondering what everyone thought about the possibility of a black friday sale?

Also is there anywhere else to buy a V1 which might have some kind of deal that makes it cheaper than ordering from Valentine directly?

Thanks

XDA

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Anything is possible, especially in 2020. But I would say the odds of seeing any kind of black Friday promotion from Valentine is highly unlikely. If so, it would probably be something involving accessories.

Leadfut

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Agree with both of you. That's kind of what I was thinking. And I already have the remote display and remote volume control, which I believe work with the G2.

Maybe I should keep an eye out for a Black Friday deal on an R7?

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Agree with both of you. That's kind of what I was thinking. And I already have the remote display and remote volume control, which I believe work with the G2.

I'll tell you what I'm going to do! When Theia finally comes out, I'm going to be looking at our classifieds for V1G2's being sold to help some of our members pay for Theia. I'm 1000% satisfied with my V1G2 and I'm tired of running it in 3 different cars! I'm also very happy with 4.1021 as well! I was hoping for a good deal from someone pissed at the new firmware but that hasn't happened....yet!

Trinity

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

The concealed display needs to be a ESP version to work with the v1 g2. Not sure about the volume control.

L4D44

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
VR doesn’t strike me as a company who would participate in Black Friday. Heck they’re still using a fax machine to process orders and reply to chargebacks by handwritten notes. 😂

Kimberdan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
The concealed display needs to be a ESP version to work with the v1 g2. Not sure about the volume control.

I have the old cd new cd and a newer Raa and an older one and with the latest update everything works with the G2....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILS27L

Show Me State
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I was hoping for a good deal from someone pissed at the new firmware but that hasn't happened....yet!
I was kinda hoping for the same thing !

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I have the old cd new cd and a newer Raa and an older one and with the latest update everything works with the G2....
I thought I tried that when the Gen2 came out and the non-ESP CD didn't work for me. 🤷 Valentine also says it doesn't work.

Kimberdan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I thought I tried that when the Gen2 came out and the non-ESP CD didn't work for me. Valentine also says it doesn't work.

No you have to have an esp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
No you have to have an esp
I must have misunderstood what you meant above then. It read to me that you were saying that all of your accessories still work with the Gen2. :)

Deadhead1971

Rock, rock, roll, Plymouth Rock, rollover
Advanced User
Reaction score
Doesn’t VR do discounted open box sales? With maybe $50 offf? They did at one time but it wasn’t heavily advertised. But you did need to call and ask to purchase an open box unit. with the phone lines down, one would have to wait until they are back up.

Won Hunglo

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
V! black Friday? They never have. I suspect they never will. Sales are good right now with no promotions needed. The returned product discount is about as good as it gets. You have to call and ask for return unit availability.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronton617