My new Merc comes with C to C charging in fron only. Can Theia still work?

Deacon

TXCTG
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
FWIW I was poking around the other day for USB C hardwire kits and there aren’t many good options hat are low profile. Fortunately Im fine with 2.1amps but all the PD amps kits seem obnoxiously packaged.

Phantom Z3

The new kid on the block...
Advanced User
Reaction score
USB C connection on both ends allows full fast charging capabilities on USB C devices.
USB A to USB C has less capabilities.
Just get new data cables USB C to USB C for newer devices and it's all good.
I got USB C 12v lighter adapters to power my newer phones on fast charge in vehicles.
Unless you're Oppo or Oneplus, then you can only fast charge via special 5 pin type A

Fauxshowpony

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Decent option but not very compact. Also I wanted something without a display. Thx for sharing!

Fauxshowpony

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I guess it depends on what you consider compact. I haven’t opened it up to see how slim it can get with no case.

View attachment 165434
Ok I’ll concede that would be a good option! All the ones I found were more repurposed cigarette lighter styles. I ended up getting a pretty small dual 2.1 module that can do PD3.0 if in a 1x config and doesn’t have the SAE connector which takes up a lot of cable space

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
I bought Theia one of these plugs. It’s small and pretty inconspicuous. I think it’ll fit her well. I hope she uses it.

1606025238153.png

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itzik