Alerts through phone?

VinHemi

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hey guys, I ride a motorcycle and listen to music in my Cardo bluetooth system. How do you get sound out of your phone (android Galaxy s10+) when paired to the V1 gen 2 (JBV1) app? I would like to hear alerts through my headphones. Right now I am only hearing alerts out of the v1 gen2 unit. I have the V1 gen2 JBV1 app installed on my phone but still not getting sounds through my phone. Any help would be much appreciated. I know it's a setting I'm missing to hear the alerts out of my phone and to my Cardo system

Last edited:

tronster

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hey guys, I ride a motorcycle and listen to music in my Cardo bluetooth system. How do you get sound out of your phone (android Galaxy s10+) when paired to the V1 gen 2 (JBV1) app? I would like to hear alerts through my headphones. Right now I am only hearing alerts out of the v1 gen2 unit. I have the V1 gen2 JBV1 app installed on my phone but still not getting sounds through my phone. Any help would be much appreciated. I know it's a setting I'm missing to hear the alerts out of my phone and to my Cardo system
Have a search in forums as there's a few solutions people have explored. I have a sena headset arriving any day and am on the hunt for a reliable Bluetooth transmitter to plug into the headphone jack on my uniden. Does your headset connect to multiple devices? If so, just connect to the headset and it would overlay what your are hearing through the phone?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I have Gen2 B/T'd to my dedicated phone running JBV1 which is B/T'd to my Nolan NCom system. I don't listen to music or make calls on it. The helmet sees it as an audio player. I'm not familiar with Sena and things may be different if you have a daily phone in use. I know others successfully do both.
Here are my settings
Screenshot_20201120-132004.png
Screenshot_20201120-131926.png

VinHemi

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
It looks like you have everything off?

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Yes, it's just the raw audio to my helmet. It may be different if you're using the phone for calls and listening to music.
Johnboy (JBV1) has done a bit of testing with headsets and using voice control, ask any questions on the JBV1 forum, I'm not certain he comes in here.

Jason Diaz

Learning to Drive
Lifetime Premium
General User
Reaction score
I also have a Cardo BT headset that I cannot get alerts to from JBV1

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Johnboy has made some changes to audio outputs in JBV1. It'll pay to check out the latest update.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livsy