Info How to turn K-Verifier Off and On again

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'd guess at days, but I don't know what VR's lockdown situation is.

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I don't need them. When I was facing lots of K band, the town cops and deputy sheriffs would set up right in the middle of a nest of door openers shooting I/O K band! My V1G2 as well as my R1's block 95% of these door openers anyway and the 5% or so they don't block let me know that they are still working since they are so quiet! Most of the town cops and deputy sheriffs are switching to 35.5 now since the NC State Troopers are slowly switching to Stalkers and selling their old 35.5 units to them. I live and drive in a rural area, if I saw a lot of K falses, I might try lockouts, but I don't trust them.
Gotcha. I started using JBV1 lockouts not long ago because I was curious, and all the wise heads said they were far superior to ordinary, dare I say legacy, systems.
So far, very pleased. I just have to remember to white list any Redflex fixed mount cams I come across. But I have a database as well for them.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Gotcha. I started using JBV1 lockouts not long ago because I was curious, and all the wise heads said they were far superior to ordinary, dare I say legacy, systems.
So far, very pleased. I just have to remember to white list any Redflex fixed mount cams I come across. But I have a database as well for them.
I have nothing against lockouts, of course only through JBV1, but I just don't have enough noise even with 4.1021 to even worry about it, which is a good thing! I can't even stand to run L mode for more than a few minutes at a time! I'm already back to A mode with K verifier on! It's great having the Ka ramp fixed! I hope they don't screw it back up when they come up with the new firmware!

Bossdad71

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
good stuff thank you

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member