Could theia be scary quiet

fishing66

Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
Q: If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is knocking on the front door, which one do you let in first?

A: The dog. At least it will shut up when you let it in.

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
Since I can’t post this in the VR forum, I thought I’d share it here and to also say that as “supposedly antiquated” and limited as my V1G1 is according to some in that forum, this is what I’ve come to expect from it in situations where the G2 would be bitching about 9 K bogies on its screen, 12 on my phone and that one buried Ka “real” alert ahead of me. Here’s to hoping Theia will meet my expectations. I welcome Theia being even quieter than my current V1 and only alerting to legit radar threats!

(Zoom in to see the arrow pointing out the cop up ahead in the left hand lane. I took this after some time of going in the same direction as him and the Mazda w/BSM sensors behind him. The whole 5 min+ trip down one road and turning onto another and me even at one point being behind him with the Mazda to the right of me, the old V1G1 showed 1 Ka bogie. It’s coming from his forward antenna that he had on C/O. No bs falses from the Mazda or even my own BSMs that an older non-TMF2 V1 would false to unless I changed POP setting on it. I’ve been pretty happy with my junky last gen V1 and that’s why I’m waiting to see what Theia has to offer. The G2 failed in my testing and didn’t warrant the upgrade price because it wasn’t that much better for me.

Oh and this was in A mode... the only mode I run in on the V1. L is for losers.

1606105096417.jpeg

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itzik