I hope V1 Driver app developers are able to catch up to the Android JBV1 counterpart!

midd

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
First and First, the Nexus of the Universe

ALEXTWIN

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Perhaps it’s not that V1 driver doesn’t compare to JBV1

maybe apple IOS is the limitation on what @mswlogo can program

Deacon

TXCTG
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Perhaps it’s not that V1 driver doesn’t compare to JBV1

maybe apple IOS is the limitation on what @mswlogo can program
Horses for courses. V1Driver is available on both iOS and Android. What it does, it does extremely well. What it doesn’t do is by choice, meaning there are reasons. Everything from limited time to spend coding the app (not his day job) to the fact that JBV1 is a massive series of ToS violations that not only could get shut down at some point but also would never fly in Apple’s manicured garden versus the Wild West of the Google Play store.

It’s a little like driving a deleted tuned diesel F250 that wouldn’t pass a single emissions test and insisting that Audi really needs to up their game because they can’t hook a gooseneck to their RS6 Avant. Use what you want, but don’t presume to put your desires on others to fulfill for you.

Brainstorm69

TXCTG - 2016 MOTY
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Look guys I was frustrated, and I meant no disrespect to the app developers. You're all right, as I could've made a recommendation for the app developer on suggestions, on how to make the app better, rather then bashing the app all together. Next time around I'll know better, and thanks again for correcting my behavior.
You could edit the thread title to remove the "lame" part. Or if you can't do it, you could ask a mod to change it for you.

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Edited the title

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members