HYPE TRAIN WITH THEIA IS GONE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borntoride2020

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Without any videos, and obviously they are having issues/glitches with Theia (it would have been released by now) ...hype is gone. Plus, the way Jon acts now..he must be really depressed about Theia not working correctly?

Plus, with the new admin. the economy is about to collapse (those of you that remember the Obama years...wow..those were fun) Should of started selling Theia way sooner!

Went out and bought a new RL360....Vortex really seems to love his. (plus Jon told us to just go buy one, which is super rude)

And..just waiting for the "certain" people on this forum that are like..."wait a minute! you can't think differently than us!! You have to have the same opinions as us!!..what do you think this is? A public forum?!"

Trust me, I have a lot of friends that feel the same way and just bought the RL360 as well..and really like it.

Again, my opinion..that's what forums are for! I guarantee there are others like this that feel the same way.

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
You’re welcome to discuss your opinion on detectors and manufactures, but please avoid the discussion of politics per forum rules.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score

MikePA

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Without any videos, and obviously they are having issues/glitches with Theia (it would have been released by now)

Trust me, I have a lot of friends that feel the same way and just bought the RL360 as well..and really like it.

Again, my opinion..that's what forums are for! I guarantee there are others like this that feel the same way.
"Obviously..."

"Trust me..."

"Guarantee..."

Wow, where have you been all this time, hoarding the 'obvious' truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olemil