Installing Theia

TommyT53

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Is everything going to be included in the box to get Theia up and running, asking if it will be plug and play. If you have to run wires and such to activate Theia, it might be a problem for most.

Im hoping it will at the basic level attach to the windshield and plug into an accessory outlet.

Nexeo

01001011 01100001
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
While we're on the subject of installation...

Will a hardwire kit also be available at release? I've read in a few threads *that* a hardwire kit will be available, but haven't seen/read if it will be available at release.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
While we're on the subject of installation...

Will a hardwire kit also be available at release? I've read in a few threads *that* a hardwire kit will be available, but haven't seen/read if it will be available at release.

We will announce everything including accessories when we announce pre-orders, thanks

GoWFO

If you have to go... GoWFO!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score

fishing66

Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
Theia will even have pie

pie.jpg

LI2624

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I think that is a great marketing gimmick - buy Theia, get a fee pie!

fishing66

Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I must say I'm disappointed in you fishing66. I thought that pie was going to be a rick roll somehow.

Like a sniper, I wait for the right shot. Don't worry, there are plenty more Rick Rolls in store. :happyanim::rofl::bravo::spazface::woot::iia::supaburn::tiphat:

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
So a bit more on topic. @Jon at Radenso I’m not sure if the case face will have any angle to it (towards the driver position), but if so, make sure you put in an option in the Settings menu to flip the display upside down and also have a reverse mount point on the case to flip it as well for those who have RHD vehicles. 👍

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
So a bit more on topic. @Jon at Radenso I’m not sure if the case face will have any angle to it (towards the driver position), but if so, make sure you put in an option in the Settings menu to flip the display upside down and also have a reverse mount point on the case to flip it as well for those who have RHD vehicles. 👍

Nice try... everyone will be able to see Theia soon enough what it looks like.

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
Nice try... everyone will be able to see Theia soon enough what it looks like.
Wasn’t fishing for design info. What I wrote is a statement/suggestion. Hopefully you thought of it if you decided to do an angled view. The other manufacturers that did this didn’t think about it and should have.

Britain

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Wasn’t fishing for design info. What I wrote is a statement/suggestion. Hopefully you thought of it if you decided to do an angled view. The other manufacturers that did this didn’t think about it and should have.
Sorry I'm don't want to take the time to go find it, but I believe this question was already answered. If I'm remembering correctly there will be no display angle. Maybe it was in one of the videos, but they said something along the lines of this being an international RD.

jcp

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I watched a video from a couple months ago, earlier today with Jon and Mindi talking about the display and Jon said the display would be flat so all world wide drivers would have no problem seeing / using it.
jump to 15:40

Last edited:

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
Sorry I'm don't want to take the time to go find it, but I believe this question was already answered. If I'm remembering correctly there will be no display angle. Maybe it was in one of the videos, but they said something along the lines of this being an international RD.
Now that you and @jcp mention it, I think you’re right... I do remember that in the screen video. I keep forgetting stuff as of a couple years ago...

NorEaster18

"No more government subsidies for active basses."
Advanced User
Reaction score
You guys are right, it was disclosed already. I’m just losing track of things we have disclosed in the past year, haha.
We can't fault you for having to be a broken record the past few months man.

By the way, will your vaporware have arrows?

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olemil