General User
Reaction score
when next firmware for dfr7

Z06fan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
It's always possible but not likely. Companies tend to focus their time on improving their latest products or developing new products. I'm guessing they're working on R7 improvements and the launch of their remote system. I have a couple LRD950's (essentially same as the DFR7) but I'm not counting on any improvements moving forward. The 950 and DFR7 are really good detectors at their price point.

bilo

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
It's always possible but not likely. Companies tend to focus their time on improving their latest products or developing new products. I'm guessing they're working on R7 improvements and the launch of their remote system. I have a couple LRD950's (essentially same as the DFR7) but I'm not counting on any improvements moving forward. The 950 and DFR7 are really good detectors at their price point.
i want try conversion nz but im scared

Mithheru

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
If you follow the instructions exactly it shouldn't fail. However, like everything in life nothing is risk free. My father in law recently passed away, so I may not be so active around here as I have in recent months. 😶

Mithheru

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
@bilo

Thoroughly confused by your message to me. There is nothing you need to download from uniden. All the files needed for the DFR7 conversion are included in the zip file I sent, and as included on the DFR7 conversion thread. The installation is simply, you just need to upzip the files and follow the instructions.

cavecreek93

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
If you follow the instructions exactly it shouldn't fail. However, like everything in life nothing is risk free. My father in law recently passed away, so I may not be so active around here as I have in recent months. 😶
So sorry for your loss Mithheru. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

bilo

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Have you reached out to @Mithheru? He may be able to help you.
@bilo

Thoroughly confused by your message to me. There is nothing you need to download from uniden. All the files needed for the DFR7 conversion are included in the zip file I sent, and as included on the DFR7 conversion thread. The installation is simply, you just need to upzip the files and follow the instructions.
now you said compress file loll im **** up ... compres or extract files

Mithheru

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
now you said compress file loll im **** up ... compres or extract files
Sorry typo - "unzip" the files. I.e. extract the zip files contents.

bilo

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Sorry typo - "unzip" the files. I.e. extract the zip files contents.
if i dont need k band in qubec city it is prefer to keep my firmware or is better nz
Post automatically merged:

and can you traduction me in french intruction with picture

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
X man