Sabre plugin

Kibod712

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I have been searching all over this forum about how to install the sabre plugin with no luck. Can someone please tell me where to find it and how to install it?

Thanks!

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
There is currently one plugin that uses Sabre. If you search ‘sabre’ the thread comes up right at the top.

You download it from the first post in the thread and it installs like any other app except there is nothing further to activate once it’s installed. The other apps should just find it when you’ve enabled that feature.

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Correction: It doesn't install "like any other app" but is meant to be "side-loaded". It can't be found on an app store.

It's very easy to do though. :)

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Correction: It doesn't install "like any other app" but is meant to be "side-loaded". It can't be found on an app store.

It's very easy to do though. :)
It installs like any app you get outside an App Store. I assumed he was smart enough to get that when I noted it was to be downloaded here from the post and not an App Store. Thanks for clarifying though. 😉

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I agree @doubledge. :)
Some phones require an extra step or two to allow side-loading and I wanted to make the distinction for those that haven't done that before. :)

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Yes, important point. Thanks for noting that. The OP should also be aware that both apps that support this plugin have their own forum sections. Those developers are very accessible for questions. Each app has its settings that need to be adjusted to work with the plugin. There is some good info in those sections.

ekvalheim

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
There is currently one plugin that uses Sabre. If you search ‘sabre’ the thread comes up right at the top.

You download it from the first post in the thread and it installs like any other app except there is nothing further to activate once it’s installed. The other apps should just find it when you’ve enabled that feature.
When i click on the link for this thread it says I don't have permissions to access. Any idea?

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
When i click on the link for this thread it says I don't have permissions to access. Any idea?

It's because you hadn't introduced yourself yet. Give the system a few minutes and you should be able to access it.

dbone5000

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hey. I'm trying to download the Sabre plugin but it won't let me access it.

R4D4RUS3R

RADARUSER
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hey. I'm trying to download the Sabre plugin but it won't let me access it.
You're trying to get it from the link in the second post in this thread? What error do you get?

dbone5000

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201030-100111_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201030-100111_Chrome.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 21

R4D4RUS3R

RADARUSER
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
This is the error I get:
It looks like you need to have more posts. Maybe find other topics you can add information to and once you contribute a bit you might be able to reach that page. It won't take long with a bit of participation.

SilenceDogoodNinja

SDN
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
This is the error I get:
As @R4D4RUS3R mentioned is is because you just newly registered and that post for the download is a member's only post. A little contribution to the forum will get you there quickly

Danger

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I had this same issue. You have to be registered, and also "introduce yourself" on the forums home page. Once you do that, and wait a few minutes, the link will work.
I am also having this issue but I hope it will resolve very shortly

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdelkins40