Announcement Premium Plus Membership Now Available!

PY004

Director of Technical Operations
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to note that premium plus memberships are finally available for purchase!

As I have previously mentioned, it is just as useless as before and it is highly recommended that you do NOT purchase it as it is almost entirely a cosmetic benefit for you and all it really does is help to pay for server costs and other operation costs of RDF.

Here's the exact list of benefits you get.
Profile banners can be uploaded
Custom title can be added and edited
You can ignore content
You can have up to 20 participants per conversation instead of less than 5 (5 for advanced, less for lower groups)
GIF Avatar (Still subject to size limitations so this may be limited benefit)
Auto Post Merge bypassed when 5 minutes have passed since last double post.

Where do I purchase?

Now here's the FAQs... It'll get added over time as people ask questions... Here's a few that were asked today so far.

I want a Refund
Send @RaggedEdge a PM.

Can I just purchase this to edit my profile banner/custom title and cancel?
Yes

Is it a waste of money?
To you? Yes. To us? It pays for the server so no.

Is it true that you don't recommend that we purchase premium?
Yes, it's a waste of money. Other than supporting the forum, it's really gives you cosmetics and I think cosmetics is a horrible investment. Don't you?

I am a lifetime premium member. Why should I purchase this?
Lifetime Premium Members will retain their badges indefinitely. But the benefits provided are only available for the first 8 months you have received as a good will gesture. Also you can help support the server costs.

I have received 8 months of Premium Plus as part of the Lifetime Premium Membership. Why should I purchase a membership before my 8 months expire?
You shouldn't. You don't get any extra benefits other than supporting RDF operation costs.

Why only 8 months for Premium Plus for Lifetime Premium Members? Shouldn't it be more like 5 years?
We are trying to keep our long term obligations to a minimum. That's why the new premium plus is only available in 1 or 3 month intervals. Your credit was based on $40 dollars you paid for Lifetime Premium (which btw we didn't see a single cent of since it went to the former administration) divided by the $5 per month the new Premium Plus costs.

PY004

Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
  • Admin

moneychanger

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Why not offer annual memberships? Saves time and aggravation trying to remember to renew. Or are there automatic renewals?

Z06fan

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks. I can't speak for everyone but I think most of us that participate and benefit from the forum are more than happy to help support it. Lets be honest, you guys do all the work so the least we can do is to help cover a small part of the costs.

Phantom Z3

The new kid on the block...
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to note that premium plus memberships are finally available for purchase!

As I have previously mentioned, it is just as useless as before and it is highly recommended that you do NOT purchase it as it is almost entirely a cosmetic benefit for you and all it really does is help to pay for server costs and other operation costs of RDF.

Where do I purchase?

Now here's the FAQs... It'll get added over time as people ask questions... Here's a few that were asked today so far.

I want a Refund
Send @RaggedEdge a PM.

Can I just purchase this to edit my profile banner/custom title and cancel?
Yes

Is it a waste of money?
To you? Yes. To us? It pays for the server so no.

Is it true that you don't recommend that we purchase premium?
Yes, it's a waste of money. Other than supporting the forum, it's really gives you cosmetics and I think cosmetics is a horrible investment. Don't you?

I am a lifetime premium member. Why should I purchase this?
Lifetime Premium Members will retain their badges indefinitely. But the benefits provided are only available for the first 8 months you have received as a good will gesture. Also you can help support the server costs.

I have received 8 months of Premium Plus as part of the Lifetime Premium Membership. Why should I purchase a membership before my 8 months expire?
You shouldn't. You don't get any extra benefits other than supporting RDF operation costs.

Why only 8 months for Premium Plus for Lifetime Premium Members? Shouldn't it be more like 5 years?
We are trying to keep our long term obligations to a minimum. That's why the new premium plus is only available in 1 or 3 month intervals. Your credit was based on $40 dollars you paid for Lifetime Premium (which btw we didn't see a single cent of since it went to the former administration) divided by the $5 per month the new Premium Plus costs.
Damn it! Now I'm always the new kid 😂.

bkayrac

:(
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
You may wish to add estimated server costs to the faq

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jughandle

Jersey Devil
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
We demand purple names in discord. And the ability to change our names there to stir in some more confusion. Then I'm buyin'!

RaggedEdge

RDForum owner and Rdtalk.org Founder
Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

PY004

Administrator
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
One Million Dollars! :D

I think you're working with outdated information. Its 40 million now. This RDF yacht is more expensive than I thought.

SilenceDogoodNinja

SDN
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I think you're working with outdated information. Its 40 million now. This RDF yacht is more expensive than I thought.
adventure-yacht-lynx.jpg

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

Riptide

Recovering M3 Addict
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Profile banners can be uploaded
Custom title can be added and edited
You can ignore content
You can have up to 20 participants per conversation instead of less than 5 (5 for advanced, less for lower groups)
GIF Avatar (Still subject to size limitations so this may be limited benefit)
Auto Post Merge bypassed when 5 minutes have passed since last double post.

The low key dealmaker

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jromjr