Announcement Lifetime Premium Members Update!

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Corgi Lovers
Intermediate User
Reaction score
35144D59-F99A-45A4-BAAD-38D06CD9AEED_1_201_a.jpeg

ILS27L

Show Me State
VIP
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
You submit a pic of your junk to @SquirrelMaster for the CL badge thru PMs.

All least, that's what he told me to do...
I couldn't get the pic to upload. Properties of the pic showed 3GB..........

Bossdad71

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I sent one to him and every other mod and admid, the only response I got was " does that come in man size" jeez

DrHow

Cloaked
Banned User
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Well yeah.. lets double the doubly useless badge bud! ;)
Post automatically merged:

I have an idea... stay with me here..

a tourettes badge.

meaning, you are allowed to swear X amount of times a year for X amount of dollars on the forum..

I ain't got that kind of F***ING money...

fishing66

Lord of the Pies
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I just tried to buy the $1,000,000.00 VIP package but my credit card is only good for up to $750,000.00. Please give me a couple of hours to get the limit raised.

factoryguy

chasing rabbits
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
All premium members who have the lifetime premium purchased after 2017 and those who purchased lifetime premium before 2017 and have been online at least once in the past year have now been granted 8 months of Lifetime Plus membership.

You may have received notice of this. Despite the price that is displayed there, you HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT BE CHARGED the $1.00 or $0.01 it says the perk is worth. System just needed a price on there so that's what we put down. Some who did not purchase premium may have received notification of an upgrade and downgrade. You can ignore that too.

Lifetime Premium members will retain their Lifetime Premium badge. However, the new Premium Plus badge will only be in effect for the next 8 months. This duration was based on how much Lifetime Premium was sold for , and how much Premium Plus will cost. After this period, you will have to pay for Premium Plus if you wish to retain the "perks" and the badge.

Details of Premium Plus will be announced later tonight. But rest assured, it is still just as useless as before and the only thing that really changed is the wording, couple useless perks, a useless badge to show off how cool you are for supporting the forums, and the warm fuzzy feeling you get for helping to pay for operations cost of RDF as well as all remaining profits going to filling the $50k deficit caused by Alex and I spending our personal savings on RDF acquisition, maintenance, making people happy who lost their money, etc.
Hey, I've got $100 for anyone who will tell me what the hell a corgi lover is :)

PY004

Director of Technical Operations
Administrator
Premium Plus
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

PY004

Director of Technical Operations
Administrator
Premium Plus
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
That's such a bunch of crap ... I'm not buying what you're selling buddy :)

@Too3zln looks like you're going to have to leave a negative review for factoryguy. "Buyer never paid"

Too3zln

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Ok... Penbrook or Cardigan?
I don't believe the lovers of corgi discriminate. As you may have noticed, I am not a lover of the corgi so I'm not really sure... I've lost my train of thought.

Blasirl

Bring Order to Chaos
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
America's Dairyland - Smell our Dairy Air!
You guys are so funny. Only a few have actually figured out how to get that tag. A few stumbled upon it but I don't think they know how they triggered it.

But here's a clue for those who are curious. One way to NOT get it is to say "Corgi Lover" anywhere on the forums before you get corgi lover. System will exempt you from getting this tag even if you figure out how to get it if you have at least once said "Corgi Lover" anywhere on the forums at the time you trigger the Corgi Lover tag easter egg.
It' on!

21c9a7afce7e20c9b9d2dda324da592f.jpg

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude