2.5.2 released

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
* Options to control alert screen button icon visibility (Display > Buttons)
* Option to turn V1 display on when using sensor display mode and proximity sensor is covered (e.g in pocket or purse)
* Voice control

Voice Control

See the app for supported commands (Settings > Voice Control > Commands). I'll be adding more commands in future releases.

Completely hands-free activation is supported on wireless headsets (Android 6+), but this blocks A2DP audio to the headset (phone calls still work). That means no alert sounds or music from device to headset. I left this as an option for motorcyclists who can live with that. Otherwise, you should disable hands-free activation with a headset and activate it manually. I hope to add headset button activation before too long.

When your device is busy blasting radar alerts through its own speaker, voice control can be a bit iffy. How much so depends on the device and alert volume level.

JB

Last edited:

Bloovy One

138,000+ miles with JBV1!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Running it right now! I like the ability to hide certain buttons!

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Here's a demo on how to ensure that offline voice data is installed on Android 11, so that voice control won't need Internet to work.

It should be very similar on other versions and flavors. Just look for language and input settings.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
write2tusharr