JBV1 Just Updated to 2.5.2!

Doctor

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Just what it says. I haven't gotten into it yet, but here's the changes:

* Options to control alert screen button icon visibility (Display>Buttons)
* Voice Control
* Option to turn V1 display on in sensor mode when proximity sensor is covered.

Thanks for all you do johnboy00!

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Took three tries to get through the review process because of a new requirement for notifying users about how and why it needs background location permission. It was approved in the middle of the night, so that's why I hadn't posted release notes.

Gadgetlocator1

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Took three tries to get through the review process because of a new requirement for notifying users about how and why it needs background location permission. It was approved in the middle of the night, so that's why I hadn't posted release notes.
Hey John boy I am fairly new to ur app so I have only gotten 1 aircraft warning. With the aircraft warning it gave me an idea. I dont know how it currently works if it just pickes out planes within a certain altitute and distance? Anyways my brother in law is an airtraffic controller and I told him about how cool ur app is with the aircraft warning and I asked if he could get me the aircraft identification numbers for the police aircrafts. He said he could give me the actual aircraft numbers that they use for air traffic in wa state. My question is do you already have the known police plane numbers and if you don't do you want them to put in as an definite threat of sorts? You may already have a list of them i dont know. I just thought this could be valuable? Love the app by the way!

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Hey John boy I am fairly new to ur app so I have only gotten 1 aircraft warning. With the aircraft warning it gave me an idea. I dont know how it currently works if it just pickes out planes within a certain altitute and distance? Anyways my brother in law is an airtraffic controller and I told him about how cool ur app is with the aircraft warning and I asked if he could get me the aircraft identification numbers for the police aircrafts. He said he could give me the actual aircraft numbers that they use for air traffic in wa state. My question is do you already have the known police plane numbers and if you don't do you want them to put in as an definite threat of sorts? You may already have a list of them i dont know. I just thought this could be valuable? Love the app by the way!
Most, if not all, police aircraft are included in one or more of the already supported databases. More important than identifying the aircraft is analyzing its position and recent path, because sometimes LE use rented/leased aircraft that aren't registered to them. Thanks for the offer!

Gadgetlocator1

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Most, if not all, police aircraft are included in one or more of the already supported databases. More important than identifying the aircraft is analyzing its position and recent path, because sometimes LE use rented/leased aircraft that aren't registered to them. Thanks for the offer!
Awsome!

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
You can also Google "FAA Registry, then search Washington State Patrol" There are 5 or 6. It is a start.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
write2tusharr