Greetings from SE Michigan!

MOPAR MLS

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
New to the forum today. Looking for info on Antilaser jammers and really excited to see if Radenso Theia is a game changer. Haven't owned a detector in a long time, but my first one - check this out was a Bel STiR remote mounted with laser detection that I installed back in the 1990s. That thing protected me for years. It was both stealth and discreet and i used it to cross the dreaded ohio turnpike countless times...lol. I want back into the community...

GTO_04

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I used to live near the Ohio Turnpike and I know what you are talking about. I used my Bearcat scanner to listen to all the air enforcement speed traps, and there were many!

GTO_04

Q ship

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome. You'll learn a lot here as I have. I moved from SE MI about 5 years ago to Ohio and haven't regretted it one iota, especially as cars and driving are concerned. I recently installed an ALP 5 head system and tested it along with another SE MI member here who tested his TMG. Good stuff in many LIDAR and RD systems.

drtoddw

Always driving at a safe and prudent speed
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome fellow Michigander! It's always good to add more experiences from our state. Most importantly, read and ask questions... There is a lot of expert knowledge here.

thesilverbullet

Clemson Tigers
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome from a little farther north Mid-ish Michigan.

Z06fan

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I still run a Bel STiR on my Odyssey (segmented to Ka band only) and it still works really well for that. The infamous Ohio Turnpike, LOL. It was known in the 70's by truckers as radar alley. The last couple times I've been on there going to Cedar Point, I was only hit with laser so doesn't seem to be as much radar these days (at least between Youngstown and Sandusky).

Redline411

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF! I grew up 20 miles south of Detroit, but moved to Texas 3 years ago. I don’t miss the roads!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radar1972