Auto V1 Mode

R4D4RUS3R

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
What modes are you using if you use this feature. Also, are you using the speed limit option. I have have using Advanced Logic for the lower and All Bogies for the upper with speed limit application. I wonder if this should be Logic for the lower. So, if you use this what are your preferences?

Bloovy One

135,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Advanced Logic below PSL and Logic above PSL. Falls back to 40 MPH when PSL data isn't available.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Advanced Logic below 35, Logic above 35. Not much K in my immediate area.

Up All Night

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Little l < 35 Mph and Auto > 35 Mph & Mute @ < 10 Mph

R4D4RUS3R

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Interesting, I thought more would have been All Bogies on the upper end. Thanks for the replies. Still trying different settings.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Interesting, I thought more would have been All Bogies on the upper end. Thanks for the replies. Still trying different settings.
If/when I go to unfamiliar areas, I would go with All Bogies at highway speed. I am just not traveling like I used to.

Up All Night

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Let the apps lockout noise, put up with a few short bsm squawks and be vigilant.
Posted from my iPhone using the RDF Mobile App!

Bloovy One

135,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
The difference between All Bogies and Logic mode is almost entirely about the volume level of low priority signals.
Alert range is close enough between the two to not make a difference.

Set the muted volume to a level where you are aware of it, but it's not panic inducing and let Logic do its thing with low priority X and K band. Ka is unaffected. :)

Add app muting on top of that if you wish. My first three weeks / estimated 4,000 miles was without any app muting at all and I've only turned on a few more muting options.
I'm not app-muting K at all and only muting Ka that's way off center frequencies. :)

R4D4RUS3R

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I follow. I have not had a lot of noise with All Bogies. I also have not had a bad experience with Advanced Logic or Logic. I ran Logic for a few months with V1Driver since that is what it recommends. Since moving fully to JBV1 I have been playing with the settings to see what the difference might be and what others are using. Thanks for the replies.

I will consider trying the settings you guys use to see if I find any difference for my area.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i90don90