Saying Hello to everyone

Stanley1125

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Not so new here been following for almost 3 years now since using the R3 that I brought because Vortex Radar and this thread now I own the uniden R3 R7 Redline 360c and travel a lot between FL to NY but spend most of my time in FL now being Retired

Stanley1125

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! The R3, R7 and RL360c are all great RDs.
They are i loved my R3 when I first got it which made me buy the R7 now I went for the Redline 360c because I travel back and forth from FL to NY and go through VA and DC so I need the RDD immunity but with the Redline being so quiet I find myself checking to make sure it's working and thank you for welcoming me into the forum great to be here

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Most people get the addiction AFTER they join. You've gotten a head start. Looks like there's gonna be an early drain on someone's bank account. :pwn:
BTW, in all honesty, be sure and look into some laser jammers. With all your long distance driving, I'm surprised it hasn't already been an issue for you. Maybe they zapped you but weren't big enough fish at the time.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, great choices on the RD's. You may want to consider jammers on the front!

Stanley1125

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Most people get the addiction AFTER they join. You've gotten a head start. Looks like there's gonna be an early drain on someone's bank account. :pwn:
BTW, in all honesty, be sure and look into some laser jammers. With all your long distance driving, I'm surprised it hasn't already been an issue for you. Maybe they zapped you but weren't big enough fish at the time.
I've gotten tagged in VA but I switch up cars alot which is why I haven't brought any jammers yet but I'm also a NYC EMT which helps in a lot of ways but I'm now retired so that doesn't help no more as it used to but I was looking into the ZW5 jammers since there wireless and easy to take them from car to car

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathkillex