If anyone is looking for RD's we have great classifieds

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
All i can say is if your looking for a used HOTT RD s check our classifieds. I think theres a R7 and R3 there too. Great prices snd babied is our signature RDF trademark. 😎😎

Benzr
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

RadarScout

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Nice public service announcement @benzr . The mods also do a nice job bumping the posts. Remember, you have to be Beginner level or high to view Classifieds.

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score
Nice public service announcement @benzr . The mods also do a nice job bumping the posts. Remember, you have to be Beginner level or high to view Classifieds.
Mods are quite generous in that respect !!

Mods are actually quite generous period.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

bluehemi

4 more years 🀣
Advanced User
Reaction score
I'll be selling my r7 soon, going to send it off for repair for the screen then list it up.

Gadgetlocator1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
All i can say is if your looking for a used HOTT RD s check our classifieds. I think theres a R7 and R3 there too. Great prices snd babied is our signature RDF trademark. 😎😎

Benzr
What do I need to do to get bumped up to beginner I have hit 50 posts now. Is there somthing else I need to do?

factoryguy

chasing rabbits
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
What do I need to do to get bumped up to beginner I have hit 50 posts now. Is there somthing else I need to do?
You should have access now... I do and I'm a lowly beginner too. Click on forums at the top, scroll way down until you see marketplace.

Gadgetlocator1

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
It still doesn't show for me. Does it take a day after you hit 50 cuz it still shows me learning to drive?

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I can vouch for our classifieds section! I have picked up 4 R1's and 2 Redline-O's from it and they all are still killing it for me whenever I run them for testing or protection! One word of advice however, always insure your package for at least as much as it's worth during shipping! We had an issue recently with the post office destroying a box shipped back to one of our Advanced members and damaging his R7 as well after a testing session. This had nothing to do with our classifeds but just some advice. His R7 is OK, but not in perfect condition like it was which sucks!

Last edited:

aim4squirrels

Coming soon.....
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

Benzr
Benzr, we're not supposed to sell stolen goods in the classifieds. Take all your hot items to the pawn shop or Craigslist.:p

In all seriousness, I like your message, but perhaps it would be best placed in the general radar detector section?

Last edited:

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score
Hahahahaha.

And yeah you're right. 😊😊

B

Jason Michael Behr

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I don't see it. I clicked on Forums and scrolled to the bottom, I did not see it anywhere along the way.

Fauxshowpony

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score

Benzr
I would like to contribute to the marketplace if possible
Mods are quite generous in that respect !!

Mods are actually quite generous period.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘
Blessed be the mods!!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pflaugh