Received a V1G2 disassembled - Resolved by Valentine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
Wait everyone, pull over! I need some clarification here.

@benzr...

You're telling me you've had 2 girlfriends and a fiancΓ© since the V2 came out in March?

I hope those law partners are on retainer, buddy!
Everyone is a Comedian πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

Always Loved your humour my friend. 😜😜

Truth be told, i utilized yhem many times over the years. I was not exactly a model citizen over the years after i left ... smile. Not bad, but not an angel either.πŸ˜³πŸ€”

Benzr

biolink

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
@benzr all funny stuff, but are you getting a new V1 or not? Inquiring minds want to know.

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score
Dunno

B

H8Bbluelights

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Some brave soldier needs to go to Valentine and get a selfie with β€œNice Lady” so we can see who we’re dealing with
Post automatically merged:

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Not addressed to anyone in particular:
Really guys; Let's not be "creepy" here.
Sydney (and the others) are someone's daughters, girlfriends or wives.

If they are being pleasant in the name of Customer Service, that's a good thing. Don't make them feel awkward about it. :)

To elaborate:
Without logging in to RDF (say from a company computer) there's a lot that is visible in certain areas. For example:
I didn't log in to view this thread when I took the screenshot below. I obscured the text in Benzr's first post for my screenshot, but this thread is fully readable without logging in.

NoLogin.jpg

Last edited:

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score

If they are being pleasant in the name of Customer Service, that's a good thing. Don't make them feel awkward about it. :)

To elaborate:
Without logging in to RDF (say from a company computer) there's a lot that is visible in certain areas. For example:
I didn't log in to view this thread when I took the screenshot below. I obscured the text in Benzr's first post for my screenshot, but this thread is fully readable without logging in.

View attachment 161782
Doesnt matter i will be editing the posts and threads APPROPRIATELY.

Mike Valentine himself called me and we agreed both LAUGHING as I predicted, it was a ONE in a BILLION chance !!
Obviously he is overnighting a brand new unit.

As we laughed I told him it was just a lark to see, and i meant no besmurchment.

In the coming days i'm requesting the threads snd all reply's be deleted. I was not asked, nor inferred by ANYONE to do this. This is PURE BENZR, The video will remain, but be retitled and one paragraph showing a billion to one chance. And INCREDIBLE HUMBLE and most importantly FAIR and JUST AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE and resolution !! 😎😏
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
I told Mike Valentine that ... this just now.
He lowered his voice and Humbly said "wow
Nobody has ever done that". I smiled (comes across in intonation over the phone), and said "I'm NOT EVERYBODY ". We exchanged pleasantries and hung up. and all is RIGHT with our RDF World again! πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Benzr

Oh and MODS Please delete the other 2 posts
PLS LEAVE THIS THREAD for the time being
I will post the Repost the Vid later w the original intent of "this is funny".

@dudeinnz
@PY004
@RaggedEdge
@thebravo

Benzr

Last edited:

aim4squirrels

Currently edging... Coming soon!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Doesnt matter i will be editing the posts and threads APPROPRIATELY.

Mike Valentine himself called me and we agreed both LAUGHING as I predicted, it was a ONE in a BILLION chance !!
Obviously he is overnighting a brand new unit.

As we laughed I told him it was just a lark to see, and i meant no besmurchment.

In the coming days i'm requesting the threads snd all reply's be deleted. I was not asked, nor inferred by ANYONE to do this. This is PURE BENZR, The video will remain, but be retitled and one paragraph showing a billion to one chance. And INCREDIBLE HUMBLE and most importantly FAIR and JUST AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE and resolution !! 😎😏
πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
I told Mike Valentine that ... this just now.
He lowered his voice and Humbly said "wow
Nobody has ever done that". I smiled (comes across in intonation over the phone), and said "I'm NOT EVERYBODY ". We exchanged pleasantries and hung up. and all is RIGHT with our RDF World again! πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Benzr

Oh and MODS Please delete the other 2 posts
PLS LEAVE THIS THREAD for the time being
I will post the Repost the Vid later w the original intent of "this is funny".

@dudeinnz
@PY004
@RaggedEdge
@thebravo

Benzr
Did Mike explain exactly what happened? How did you get a disassembled unit shipped to you?

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score
Did Mike explain exactly what happened? How did you get a disassembled unit shipped to you?
Yeah, sctually a manufacturing process that made the top stick nicely to the base snd most likely a tired assembler at 4:45pm on a Friday.

ONE in a BILLION QUADRILLION CHANCE !!

Of course they didnt believe me, h3LL i barely believed me. Watch the vid, listen to my voice, observe how i almost touch it, then touch it, then decide to pick it up. Total incredulousness in my part. Mike V TOTALLY did the right thing, and humbly called me. His staff ironically unbeknownst to me brainstormed this issue for last few days. Waaaaaay beyond Excellent Customer Service BY HIS ENTIRE STAFF !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

And of course normal human curiosity, they brainstormed. They solved it πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒ

I'm TOTALLY SURE this will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN .. ever.
Weird stuff just happens to me my whole life.

Benzr

Boozehound

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Mike Valentine is truly an American business hero.

ARkaband

War Eagle
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

To elaborate:
For real guys. It is embarrassing and reflects badly on the forum when there are posts like this. Customer service is supposed to be polite and friendly, that is their job and nothing more. Let's all be respectful, please :)

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score
Glad to hear about the call! :)
Thanks πŸ‘πŸ€“ my friend !!

Benzr

For real guys. It is embarrassing and reflects badly on the forum when there are posts like this. Customer service is supposed to be polite and friendly, that is their job and nothing more. Let's all be respectful, please :)
Hey buddy remember these posts are going to be deleted anyways πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘

No need to waste your time.
My fault for ONE ban already ... sigh.

I am working on that as we speak.

Pls guys i never meant for emotions to get rawled up at all.

Everyone ... since i caused all this ... unkowingly,

Calm down, put animosity up and lets get back to our CAT n Mouse Game. It is why we are here.

I APOLOGIZE There ... it's all Benzr's Fault.

Ironically, it is ... sigh.

Benzr

Last edited:

Rags

Tumbleweed
Advanced User
Reaction score
I am glad they came through for you, they are really good with their support!

benzr

Advanced User
Reaction score
I am glad they came through for you, they are really good with their support!
Yes they are. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

I never expected Mike V himself.
That was wild. We were both uproarishly laughing. That what yhis all is a big BILLION QUADRILLION chance laugh !! 🀣🀣🀣

Benzr

biolink

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
@benzr I have to admit, I doubted your story. I take back everything I thought. I'm glad Mike is accessible as he is and willing to right this personally. I can't wait to hear how you like the new unit. Thanks for sharing the resolution.

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Also. RDF's policy is typically not to delete threads or most posts with content that relate to others and help context and flow, therefore, we are are merging the "Benzr disassembled V1G2 saga" into one thread and locking it as it's been resolved. The first post can be edited with a TLDR summary of the resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kidnapper49