Radenso RC M, thinking to buy this one as a starter ANY DISCOUNTS or cheaper places to buy

MasterN

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
So, I decided to put in Radenso RC M into my SUV truck... with a though of later to pair it with ALP laser jammers.
I think that I need their CPU, display and 2 sensors for front and back for now..
Any advise in general and where to buy? Will install myself.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
You can find a Radenso dealer using our dealer locator on our website here: https://radenso.com/pages/dealer-locator#storepoint-container or you can purchase the Radenso RC M directly from our website as well.

We don’t offer discounts for our products and each dealer may charge different for their labor.

MasterN

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
The kit you offer for 1,849.98 does not have rear sensor? Finding your website quite confusing with huge pictures and little text in different places... In top picture you show 2 sensors and in the list you list only one.

Last edited:

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
The kit you offer for 1,849.98 does not have rear sensor? Finding your website quite confusing with huge pictures and little text in different places...

Yes, that includes the RC M front and rear antenna. On the RC M page there is also a area that shows a list of every item included with purchase.

Last edited:

MasterN

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Yes, that includes the RC M front and rear antenna. On the RC M page there is also a area that shows a list of every item included with purchase.
I had to look into that several times, caught 2x - Radenso RC M Radar Antennas (6 foot waterproof antenna) now. A picture right next to it shows only 1 in the kit.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
I had to look into that several times, caught 2x - Radenso RC M Radar Antennas (6 foot waterproof antenna) now. A picture right next to it shows only 1 in the kit.

The price includes two RC M antennas.

NorEaster18

"No more government subsidies for active basses."
Advanced User
Reaction score
@meismyname are you still trying to sell your RC M?

benzr

Been there done that !! Original V1 user !!
Advanced User
Reaction score
So, I decided to put in Radenso RC M into my SUV truck... with a though of later to pair it with ALP laser jammers.
I think that I need their CPU, display and 2 sensors for front and back for now..
Actually you need to be a little more active in your new RDF FAMILY !!

In our little world after 50 posts you get a little bonus. @meismyname is selling his for a super schweeeet Low price. After 50 posts you can access our sell it here section.

Soooo please contribute, learn, test and get addicted to our "hobby" our "sport"

:bandwagon:

AND ... MOST OF ALL ENJOY DRIVING AGAIN !!

Benzr
Post automatically merged:

Actually you need to be a little more active in your new RDF FAMILY !!

In our little world after 50 posts you get a little bonus. @meismyname is selling his for a super schweeeet Low price. After 50 posts you can access our sell it here section.

Soooo please contribute, learn, test and get addicted to our "hobby" our "sport"

:bandwagon:

AND ... MOST OF ALL ENJOY DRIVING AGAIN !!

Benzr
Actually i just got beat out. I just type too [email protected] SLOOOOOOOOW.
@dudeinnz
@NorEaster18

Benzr

Last edited:

MasterN

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Where can I find out exact dimensions of the antenna heads for RC M? I looked into the manual it does not have it. Also they do not provide best install locations unlike ALP does.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Where can I find out exact dimensions of the antenna heads for RC M? I looked into the manual it does not have it. Also they do not provide best install locations unlike ALP does.

The dimensions for the antennas and display are on the Radenso RC M webpage.

Radar antennas are completely different than laser jammer heads. Radar antennas can be placed most places in the front grill. You can always post a photo of your vehicle and we can make suggestions.

MasterN

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
The dimensions for the antennas and display are on the Radenso RC M webpage.

Radar antennas are completely different than laser jammer heads. Radar antennas can be placed most places in the front grill. You can always post a photo of your vehicle and we can make suggestions.
Would you mind posting a direct link to units dimensions? I can't seem to locate them of the website. Even when searching ' dimensions' I might be missing something again, but...

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Would you mind posting a direct link to units dimensions? I can't seem to locate them of the website. Even when searching ' dimensions' I might be missing something again, but...

Everything is on the Radenso RC M product page. All the dimensions are above the “What’s in the box” photo.

meismyname

SysOp
SysOp
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks for the mention guys. Yes, my RC-M is still for sale. Send me a PM if you're interested and we can go over the details.

omgboost

Left Lane Hog
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Dimensions:
• RC M OLED Display dimensions with magnetic base (inches): Length 2.5, Width 1.25, 5/8 Depth
• RC M OLED Display dimensions without magnetic base (inches): Length 2.5, Width 1.25, 1/4 Depth
• RC M Antenna Dimensions (inches): Length 4.25, Width 3 7/8, Height 1 5/8

MasterN

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Yes, thanks I found them later. It's just was not easy to find quick.
If it was my product - I would place them into the manual with a diagram, like many manufactures do for their products. It would probably make things easier for people.. )

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Yes, thanks I found them later. It's just was not easy to find quick.
If it was my product - I would place them into the manual with a diagram, like many manufactures do for their products. It would probably make things easier for people.. )

It is on the product page, I don’t know how much easier it could be to find?

MasterN

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Sorry, me so slow.

greys6

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I purchased the Radenso RC M and ALP with 3 heads per side (2 regular, 1 Tx), w/ GPS antenna for my Audi S6. Sadly I never got to use the system before deciding to replace the Audi with a truck - long irrelevant story. I ran the cabling, but never installed the control units or heads. I paid $3,908.47 for both systems. Trying to figure out what a reasonable price to ask given it is effectively brand new - everything is still in the original boxes with receipts.

Attachments

• 12FE7D61-B5EC-4489-8196-051B2E218262.jpeg
    12FE7D61-B5EC-4489-8196-051B2E218262.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 19

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itzik