Hello

grock

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I have had a V1 for the last 21 years. I received a V1 for my 17th birthday. Avoiding a ticket runs in my blood to say the least. Getting K band detections at over 2 miles made driving easy back then. I mostly run the V1G2 these days. However, I also have and enjoy the R7. I think both are great. I drive through Ohio and Michigan and really face everything from X,K,Ka to laser and red light cameras. I was out of the RD game for years but this forum is amazing. Always looking to learn more about counter measures

R4D4RUS3R

RADARUSER
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I have had a V1 for the last 21 years. I received a V1 for my 17th birthday. Avoiding a ticket runs in my blood to say the least. Getting K band detections at over 2 miles made driving easy back then. I mostly run the V1G2 these days. However, I also have and enjoy the R7. I think both are great. I drive through Ohio and Michigan and really face everything from X,K,Ka to laser and red light cameras. I was out of the RD game for years but this forum is amazing. Always looking to learn more about counter measures
Welcome! I am currently running the same two detectors. I use the V1G2 more but plan to put the R7 back to work for a while after the next update.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, sounds like you have some history!

jestric

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! The V1G2 and R7 are both great detectors.

Z06fan

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum grock! Two good choices on your detector.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
welcome to the forum

DrHow

Going “Plaid” (Tesla S). RDT refugee
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome! GR8 choices. G2 tends to be much more used than R7 at this point. Hooked on its performance and the apps. When the R7 gets its new FW update, should improve its game even more to it‘s excellent performance.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
The V1 G2 and R7 are excellent choices.

terminator0723

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

Welcome! At least you don't have to worry about red light/speed cameras in Ohio anymore lol. Those things were the worst!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twoods196