In M4 with Robert Kubica on Nürburgring

EightyFiveHundred

-/-\- v10 (00=[][]=00) ///M5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Insane! When Misha stops commenting, you know they are going fast. Kubica is genuinely awesome.

EightyFiveHundred

-/-\- v10 (00=[][]=00) ///M5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Awesome video except for the harness belts being incorrectly mounted... super dangerous if in a accident. Surprised he drove the car with the belts like that.
Noticed that at well...well, it’s only dangerous if Robert crashes.

if6ws9

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
For some reason videos like this make me nervous. I'm okay with driving fast but I'm uncomfortable being a passenger or even watching, when someone is driving fast.

NoLimits

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Awesome video except for the harness belts being incorrectly mounted... super dangerous if in a accident. Surprised he drove the car with the belts like that.
They were also without helmets. At these speeds it probably doesn't really matter, but it still felt weird :omg:
Post automatically merged:

For some reason videos like this make me nervous. I'm okay with driving fast but I'm uncomfortable being a passenger or even watching, when someone is driving fast.
Yes, that is a strange feeling of being out of control.

Last edited:

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
They were also without helmets. At these speeds it probably doesn't really matter, but it still felt weird :omg:

Every piece of safety equipment matters. Even without helmets if they were in a crash with the belts like that, they would have major spinal injuries. I will always criticize anyone about this. Especially being a professional driver, there is no excuse for that.

Even with a helmet, you also should wear a hybrid or HANS device. They even make one compatible with single OEM seat belts.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bilo