Radenso, i miss your weekly upload for youtube videos!

natedog7700

PSL + whatever i feel like
Beginner User
Reaction score
Are we going to see another video soon or is that pretty much it until Theia is released?

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
The team has been very busy working on Theia development, as we get further long more videos will be posted. Simply subscribe to our YouTube channel and/or the Theia mailing list on our website and you’ll be updated when a new video is uploaded. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
There will be more before Theia is released, but we have been very resourced constrained between COVID, limited in-office personnel, and Theia development. We have had several employees (including myself) go through quarantine due to exposure via family members or travel to high-risk areas, but so far we have been lucky with no positive tests.

Boozehound

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
There will be more before Theia is released, but we have been very resourced constrained between COVID, limited in-office personnel, and Theia development. We have had several employees (including myself) go through quarantine due to exposure via family members or travel to high-risk areas, but so far we have been lucky with no positive tests.

Stay healthy and take care of family first and everything else next. It's a big compliment that we're all clamoring for all things Theia. It's crazy 2020 for everything but the CM world.

Holla

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Like they (Radenso) stated many times before the less VIDEO they send out the Quicker THEIA gets released!!! Let them work on their masterpiece!!

R4D4RUS3R

RADARUSER
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
Randy said a video would be produced when you were further along. Can we assume you have not made progress since the last video? Ok, just messing with you. Stay safe and we look forward to what’s next when its the right time.

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
Mount the GoPros you probably already have from the car/track days on your heads and let’s get some POV development videos. Is it too much to ask for daily vlogs of everything you do in the office. Sheesh... 😜

Transporter

ModWight Transporter
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
In front of you but behind a Rabbit - Hot'Lanta,GA
I could care less about any future videos at this point, please put all efforts into getting Theia produced and released IE let the final product do ALL THE TALKING for Theia and Radenso!

Of course @Jon at Radenso and @Randy at Radenso please feel free to release a new video on launch day! :cheerleader:

:worthless:

Rob at Radenso

Manufacturer
General User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
I would love to do another technical video, but be assured that every minute of time we'd be putting into another video is being put into (incredibly) valuable engineering work right now. I haven't even had time to check the forum in weeks.

Definitely worth the wait.

R4D4RUS3R

RADARUSER
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I would love to do another technical video, but be assured that every minute of time we'd be putting into another video is being put into (incredibly) valuable engineering work right now. I haven't even had time to check the forum in weeks.

New avatar, looks like RAI. No, its an alternate account. Hang in there.

LI2624

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score

Sounds to me like you guys made some improvements! :cheerleader::p

SalmonSurprise

Just here for the food.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I kept telling myself to be patient and not ask, but I can‘t help myself. @Jon at Radenso @Randy at Radenso it‘s getting close to the end of this miserable year, is there anything new you could share with us regarding the new RD.

For awhile you kept doing teasers to keep us engadged. Haven’t seen any YT videos in awhile either. Don‘t mean to be a PITA, I am having trouble being patient...and driving slow.

factoryguy

chasing rabbits
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
My guess is that they are busy training RAI... I suspect that getting signatures for all the devices they want to support at release is quite a lot of work.

Randy at Radenso

beyond radar.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
I kept telling myself to be patient and not ask, but I can‘t help myself. @Jon at Radenso @Randy at Radenso it‘s getting close to the end of this miserable year, is there anything new you could share with us regarding the new RD.

For awhile you kept doing teasers to keep us engadged. Haven’t seen any YT videos in awhile either. Don‘t mean to be a PITA, I am having trouble being patient...and driving slow.

Please see this thread for a similar question already asked:

Edit: This topic was merged with another asking the same question

Last edited:

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
My guess is that they are busy training RAI... I suspect that getting signatures for all the devices they want to support at release is quite a lot of work.

Technically speaking they’d only need to train on legit radar guns and not care about the rest. If you know the threats with 100% certainty, all the other shit doesn’t matter. That said, I’m sure they’ve also added in signatures for all the junk generators out there, but that’s just superfluous to a degree. I’m willing to bet the time is being spent continuing the coding on the FPGA, which is where all the real magic happens. That and physical build stuff.

SalmonSurprise

Just here for the food.
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Is it still on track for 2020 release? Not a whole lot more of this mess of a year left.

Too3zln

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I'm guessing physical build stuff for sure... primarily. Software tweaks will happen quite frequently. They are trying to release a product, and the first step for that is to build the physical. Software will be balanced around the final physical product.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathkillex