Display feature request- auto dim screen

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hey @ferius !! I’m getting to know you app for the first time and it’s really awesome. So impressive how you put this together. So first a big Thank you!!

I have a couple requests for you to consider.

First, I have a display feature request. Is it possible to include a setting to dim the display to a user set level from 0-100% when there are no alerts? I find it particularly useful at night to have the display go dark but would use it all the time for that matter.

Second, is it possible to add the option to show the three saved profile buttons On the screen to make it super easy to switch between them when driving? I’m using them to change various display and audio settings and the fewer button pushes while driving the better.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
How did you get the buttons to appear on the map screen?

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I don’t see how to get the buttons to show at the bottom or how to rename them. Are you using a beta version?

NVR2FST

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I don’t see how to get the buttons to show at the bottom or how to rename them. Are you using a beta version?
1. The buttons only appear when you tap the control to change the display.
If you long-press a button it will give you the option to "rename" it.
2. Yes.

Last edited:

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Ok. That’s how I do it but in landscape mode it covers the entire screen so it looked different. How you use it is exactly how I do but I’m hoping to avoid having to make the two button presses to make it easier and faster while driving. The renaming thing must be in the beta.

jestric

Change my mind
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
@NVR2FST, thank you for sharing! I have updated my HwR to utilize this hack. What is your "List" button for?

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Being able to swipe left or right between the screens would be super cool (hint, hint).
Yes! Yes! Maybe I wasn’t clear...yes please!

Seriously, that’s a great idea.

RadarNodar

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
This is a great idea because then at night when the display is dim, you know you have nothing much to worry about and when it lights up, you can check on the alert.

Also would be great if it lights up for areas where the heatmap shows a higher threat level.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
write2tusharr