Music volume help

Jblack41510

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Need help with my audio setting please.

When I get in my car and connect my V1G2 the music I am streaming from my phone to the car lowers. Also when I disconnect the JBV1 app the music that I am streaming gets loud.

Basically I would like my streaming bluetooth music volume to remain the same when connecting and disconnecting.

Can anyone tell me what setting that is? I can't figure it out.

Thanks

VariableWave

Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Several things.. happens to me.

Running JBV1? that can cause it depending on settings.

Running another BT device? That will cut down on volume of previous device.... and last, the darn device and safety to your ears. I hate that part... times they will screw you on that, and over time it might correct itself.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Software Developer
Reaction score
When sending alert audio to a connected BT audio device, the alert audio must use the same stream that your music is using. If you adjust the volume for alert audio using the volume buttons or JBV1's audio control panel, it will adjust both music and alert audio volume at the same time. Any changes to volume made while JBV1 is running are remembered and restored the next time it starts, and the current volume at startup will be remembered and restored when the app exits. So, whatever you want your music volume to be, set it while JBV1 is running, and it will be restored to that level no matter what changes you make when the app isn't running.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyWishbone