Help I’m a V1 Gen1 (3.945) Idiot

VeryNew

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi recently bought myself a second hand V1 Gen1 and just read on a thread that it’s pointless running it in euro mode without the connector as it completely misses 34.7 (used in NZ), hence me making this account. What are the manual settings that I should use? Also, if anyone has a connector that they no longer need please pm me, I’d prefer to buy a second hand one than spend $125 on a new one. Thanks

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
🤔

Welcome @VeryNew!

Okay, so you want a V1C-LE device. Those aren't $125. :) (Unless you are shipping to NZ, etc. then maybe they are.)

You can't manually program sweeps on a V1 Gen1. Until you have the V1C device above, you are best off running in one of the factory logic modes. Programming instructions are here:

Last edited:

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Some fellow Kiwis may have an extra dongle they're no longer using. @LouG @dudeinnz

Bloovy One

"Today didn't have to end in eels"
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I totally missed the location of @VeryNew! :doh:

Last edited:

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Hi recently bought myself a second hand V1 Gen1 and just read on a thread that it’s pointless running it in euro mode without the connector as it completely misses 34.7 (used in NZ), hence me making this account. What are the manual settings that I should use? Also, if anyone has a connector that they no longer need please pm me, I’d prefer to buy a second hand one than spend $125 on a new one. Thanks

If you’re based in Christchurch I’m happy to setup your V1 for you using my V1LE dongle. I don’t have a spare LE to sell unfortunately.

I have a couple of older style Android phone only dongles you could have if you wanted.

VeryNew

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
If you’re based in Christchurch I’m happy to setup your V1 for you using my V1LE dongle. I don’t have a spare LE to sell unfortunately.

I have a couple of older style Android phone only dongles you could have if you wanted.
Thanks for the offer but unfortunately I’m on the other island and have an iOS device

hugolau1

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
PM Sent. I have a couple of LE's, one is available.
@LouG and @dudeinnz
Just purchased a V1 and would be very interest in buying an android dongle
Post automatically merged:

Would love to purchase an android dongle if you still have them available :)

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
@LouG and @dudeinnz
Just purchased a V1 and would be very interest in buying an android dongle
Post automatically merged:

Would love to purchase an android dongle if you still have them available :)
You can have my Android one mate. I have like 3. Just PM me your address, and i'll ship it out on Monday.

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Sorry, both of mine are gone now.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benlindsey007