Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mystic330

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Thanks - still not clear on exactly what it is.
Is it a new database? JBV1 is read-only for CSA - Ferius says it will allow reporting. Does vvase have to implement the “plug-in” as well for it to work? What if they dont?

thebravo

Security
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
It basically allows people to write plugin's for the apps like highway radar/JBV1 to give extra features or customization. https://www.rdforum.org/threads/104240/ is a plug in someone wrote thatr allows reporting to waze inside of highway radar, I tried it this am and could report police and other hazards from within highway radar.

Mystic330

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
So it's more of a specification for plug-in's to be written - not a plug-in itself.
Wondering why HWR and JBV1 couldn't include native code to do the same function(s)? Then you wouldn't have the issue of trusting a 3rd party APK file from a download link on a forum post :airquote: (which is an issue discussed in the other thread).

Bloovy One

135,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
The Sabre concept as I have come to understand it was a way for Highway Radar and JBV1 to share code more easily so that they didn't need to write in stuff natively. (Not well said, but hopefully you get the point)
Neither Ferius or Johnboy00 are in the dark regarding the plug-in that was created. :)

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
It may be something like this...

I could make and sell a bucket designed to hold water. If someone buys my water bucket and puts paint in it, well, then I guess it just happens to hold paint too... but the guy making and selling paint buckets can't say it's my fault that someone else put paint in a water bucket.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabby