It looks like the RL 360c is going to take me some getting used to...

if6ws9

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Just a couple of quick observations on my new Redline 360c. After using the original Redline for so many years, I became accustomed to a really bright LED display, the display on the RL 360c isn't as bright and that's going to take some getting used to. Also, the volume on the RL 360c isn't nearly as loud as the old RL, this is nice while its getting used to false alerts but sometimes I need the detector to snap me out of the zone if I'm listening to music or fantasizing about Scarlett Johansson.

Signal Environment

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Scarlett can be very distracting. Did she distract you from cycling through the different brightness settings? Nobody would blame you if she had, just wanted to mention it since I've seen others say the default setting is kinda dim. ;)

searay

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Scarlett can be very distracting. Did she distract you from cycling through the different brightness settings? Nobody would blame you if she had, just wanted to mention it since I've seen others say the default setting is kinda dim. ;)
Changing the color can help as well. I personally use blue but others have said green is easier to see during the day.

Brainstorm69

TXCTG - 2016 MOTY
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

if6ws9

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
yup, I set it on the brightest setting and the loudest
Post automatically merged:

Changing the color can help as well. I personally use blue but others have said green is easier to see during the day.
I did try the other colors, I was looking forward to using blue but I've set it on red as its the easiest to see (at least for me).

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shrikantsoni