Administrator
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Gentlemen and the one Lady of RDF,

Due to me being a masochist and picking up a second work-related project, I now work about ~18 hours a day, 7 days a week until one of my projects is done.
For that reason, I will be temporarily gone from RDF for a few months.

In the mean time, the awesome @Security team will be headed by @thebravo. If you guys have any security related questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch with him or anyone else from @Security or even @Moderators.

And yes, we have made sure to compensate him accordingly. He will be getting double pay for taking this position!

Thank you all for keeping RDF an awesome community! See you all in a bit :)
-SM

croup

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

Due to me being a masochist and picking up a second work-related project, I now work about ~18 hours a day, 7 days a week until one of my projects is done.

In the mean time, the awesome @Security team will be headed by @thebravo. If you guys have any security related questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch with him or anyone else from @Security or even @Moderators.

And yes, we have made sure to compensate him accordingly. He will be getting double pay for taking this position!

-SM

Are you really tying to convince us you have to work for a living....Have fun in Monaco......Send us a postcard

ARkaband

WDE
Advanced User
Reaction score

thebravo

Security
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

thanks

for all the fish
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

milkman

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
This forum keeps rolling along! Thanks to the staff!

SilenceDogoodNinja

driven by data
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Take care @SquirrelMaster ! Work projects always throw me for a loop too. Good luck! 🍀. Thanks for stepping up @thebravo !

NorEaster18

Maximum Efficiency
Advanced User
Reaction score
Damn, that's a grueling schedule. I think all of us understand that real life is important and translates to forum life.

Thank you @SquirrelMaster for everything you do here! We are in safe hands here with @thebravo in the meantime

CobawLT2010

Land of the quarantined, home of the afraid.
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a brutal schedule. Wow. Thanks for all you do here and congrats to @thebravo. Or should I say....suckerrrr! lol.
You think that’s bad? I’ve had it worse... though I don’t envy that schedule at all either... I’m glad to be back to a normal 52-54 hour work week... worst I’ve ever put in was a 140 hour work week... though I was sleeping in the office at that point...

PY004

Director of Technical Operations
Administrator
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

RadarScout

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

-SM
So, I guess this means @thebravo starts getting the hush money from Advance members while you vacation in Belize?

TonyPHX

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

-SM
I all seriousness, that is too much work and not healthy. Trust me, I used to way overdo it. That kind of imbalance has outcomes you may not expect. Please take care of yourself.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabby