Waze Icon Missing from HR?

stnky1

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi when I start HR the Waze icon that used to show up in the bottom left corner when the app is running is now missing. It has been like this for a couple days now.

Did it get removed or did I mistakenly change something in the settings? I looked through quickly but didn't see anywhere I could set it back.

BTW I am showing Version 2.4 (build 4) when i start HR.

croup

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Have not upgraded to 2.4 yet but have you checked in settings/display/show waze button (is turned on)
Post automatically merged:

Just updated and see what you mean....For now I just went in settings and told it to start Waze in split screen with HR...

Last edited:

G37X Jockey

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I have the same problem with 2.4 build 4. Now I have to tap Start on the first screen even though Start Service Automatically is on and all permissions are granted.

ferius

More arrows please
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Hi when I start HR the Waze icon that used to show up in the bottom left corner when the app is running is now missing. It has been like this for a couple days now.

Did it get removed or did I mistakenly change something in the settings? I looked through quickly but didn't see anywhere I could set it back.

BTW I am showing Version 2.4 (build 4) when i start HR.
Check Settings -> Display -> Report button action

I have the same problem with 2.4 build 4. Now I have to tap Start on the first screen even though Start Service Automatically is on and all permissions are granted.
Thanks for the report, I'll try to fix that ASAP

Twi7ch

brap brap
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Can confirm I'm having thr same issue.

stnky1

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
thanks ferius that did it...

NVR2FST

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
When using "Sabre" instead of VVaze within HR could there still be a VVaze button to quickly switch to that app for guided navigation? I do realize that there is no button to go back to HR on VVaze, but still that would be better than nothing.

ferius

More arrows please
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
When using "Sabre" instead of VVaze within HR could there still be a VVaze button to quickly switch to that app for guided navigation? I do realize that there is no button to go back to HR on VVaze, but still that would be better than nothing.
You can enable it in the settings. However, in this case you can only report with SABRE using voice commands.

Jesse

Learning to Drive
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
General User
Reaction score
You can enable it in the settings. However, in this case you can only report with SABRE using voice commands.

I had been wondering what happened to this for a while. I got the button back, and just realized I could have it start Waze and do PIP all on startup. 😶

Thanks again for all these wonderful features.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
write2tusharr