R7 arrow flip sound/tone.

emeres

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
What would be great if R7 would have some sort of arrow flip sound. I have mine installed above my rear view mirror and I constantly look at the radar to know when I passed my threat.

OBeerWANKenobi

This is not the car you're looking for......
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
I agree. Another think I'd like is if they could make the tones subtly different for rear alerts vs front alerts. I'd rather have that than the voice which just keeps you from hearing the ramp up and signal strength.

emeres

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Maybe just to FRONT and REAR and exclude the sides. I realize the signal bounces a lot.
Post automatically merged:

I agree. Another think I'd like is if they could make the tones subtly different for rear alerts vs front alerts.
That's a great idea. Ability to set tone for each direction.

barry

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Something like the Doppler Effect option that JBV1 can use may be interesting. The alert sound pitch changes with orientation, dropping as the signal transitions from in front to behind.

emeres

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I agree. Another think I'd like is if they could make the tones subtly different for rear alerts vs front alerts. I'd rather have that than the voice which just keeps you from hearing the ramp up and signal strength.
I'm following a thread on an upcoming R7 update, I saw you there participating. Is there a chance you could mention this idea of a different tone for rear and front detection? It's brilliant and it would eliminate lots of unnecessary glances at the unit when driving.

I tried to participate but reply option is there for me.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charliebird