A Big Thank You

Gunbjorn

Incognito
Beginner User
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to @ferius for making a great product. This app is an essential to my everyday life now. Without it I feel like I am driving blindly, even with a RD. I look forward to the further development of this application down the road, please don't stop. I would offer my services in return, but I am mostly ignorant to the underlying depths of advanced programming.

-A grateful end-user.

ferius

More arrows please
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
It is always a great pleasure receiving such messages. This is what drives me investing more time into the app. Thanks for the kind words!

ICULookin

Road Terror- ICU watching
Beginner User
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a shout out to @ferius for making a great product. This app is an essential to my everyday life now. Without it I feel like I am driving blindly, even with a RD. I look forward to the further development of this application down the road, please don't stop. I would offer my services in return, but I am mostly ignorant to the underlying depths of advanced programming.

-A grateful end-user.
which product are you speaking of?

ICULookin

Road Terror- ICU watching
Beginner User
Reaction score
Oh yes-That app Rocks!

fishing66

Advanced User
Reaction score
Dang you all, ANOTHER countermeasures purchase! I have an S7 inbound to use as a standalone Highway Radar device. Gonna try hotspotting off the iPhone first and if that doesn't work well, Verizon will give me a sim card for $10.00 per month.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Dang you all, ANOTHER countermeasures purchase! I have an S7 inbound to use as a standalone Highway Radar device. Gonna try hotspotting off the iPhone first and if that doesn't work well, Verizon will give me a sim card for $10.00 per month.
I tried hot spotting my S7 from my Verizon iPhone with little success--It just won't hold the connection. I got a line from Xfinity with 1 gig of data. Where can you get a $10 sim card from Verizon? I only see the add a line for $20?

fishing66

Advanced User
Reaction score
I tried hot spotting my S7 from my Verizon iPhone with little success--It just won't hold the connection. I got a line from Xfinity with 1 gig of data. Where can you get a $10 sim card from Verizon? I only see the add a line for $20?

Please excuse my delay in responding, I had to get paper towels to wipe the egg off my face. I got the S7, called Verizon to take them up on the offer of $10.00 per month for a data only plan...."Oh, that only applies if you activated your account on February 30th and you upgrade to the Family Plus Account that has a minimum of ten lines" etc etc etc etc etc. Altice is my cable provider and they offer unlimited talk and text + 5gb/month of data for $12.00. That's the good news. The bad news is that my S7 is Verizon unlocked but the Altice BYOD site won't recognize the IMEI number. I'm getting REALLY close to saying bleep this, giving my son my Iphone 7 and replacing it with a good Android phone on the Verizon account. One phone, one payment, problem solved.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Ahh, I see. I figured it was something like that. I've tried every way I can to add a cheap Verizon line, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a way. But I can't, so I did something similar with Comcast.

Thank you for your response!

JStep

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thank you very much, @ferius, for this amazing app! I feel that it is an indispensable companion to my RD, and it has already proven very effective in alerting me to threats that my RD wouldn't have even picked up. I appreciate you!

Krus8r

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Interesting, I just had Verizon enable the personal hotpot on my iPhone ($10/month for 15 GB of data) so I could run HR on a new android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab A) in my truck and it works perfectly. I wonder if others are having any issues with this setup...

spanky

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Thank you Ferius for creating such a wonderful tool/app. It is a real game changer in the small world of counter measures vs LEO's. A Huge THANK YOU!!!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugolau1