if6ws9

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score

RayC

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
It's been a week since they said they would send my v1g1 back. No sign of it, no email, no nothing.
Took me over 3 months to get a refund from them on a returned unit. A month after they received it back I had got nothing back from Valentine. Disputed it on my credit card and when Valentine ran the time limit out on the dispute I finally got my refund via the CC company. It took months. Also had the same experience calling, on hold for long periods and told my refund was on the way only to call again and hear the same story. Terrible experience.

Bloovy One

135,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
^^^ Wasn't that also during the initial Covid shutdown too? (Serious question because I don't remember for sure.)

Last edited:

Matjeu

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Just received a call from Valentine to get my new credit card info since the one I provided on my upgrade form expired. I’m a 7/30 guy and it sounds like the new G2 will be going out today or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RayC

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
^^^ Wasn't that also during the initial Covid shutdown too? (Serious question because I don't remember for sure.)
I sent it in a few days before the shutdown but even after opening up they told me they had it and the refund was on the way. Ultimately the CC company credited me back. I did talk to Amex several times and they said Valentine was non-responsive and if they continued that way after (I think) 90 days from their initial contact with Valentine they would refund the charge. That's how it worked out. So probably 4 months or so total to resolve it. Anyway, I trust your G2 has been going strong hopefully. I was really more upset with the return process than the unit. The return was more that I could not get used to the phone for a good display of information relative to the R7 display. I also had a Gen1 for a while as you probably remember.

Anyway good to hear from you on a comment Bloovy.

Calciferr

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I sent in my V1 and they received it on 7/30. I tried to call a few times, sent and email 2 weeks ago and Today is 9/18 and I haven't heard anything. ^^;

Matjeu

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I sent in my V1 and they received it on 7/30. I tried to call a few times, sent and email 2 weeks ago and Today is 9/18 and I haven't heard anything. ^^;
I’m a 7/30 guy. My credit card was charged this morning. No shipping notification as of yet. Hopefully you’ll hear something in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fc1kitchen