Roll Tide
Beginner User
Reaction score
I'm excited about Theia. With it I'll be able to do the cannonball run. 👊

WhiskyTangoFoxtrot

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I was thinking tonight...I trust my detectors, yes. A lot? Yes. Implicitly? No. I generally make sure I have a "buffer" car (or 'rabbit') in front of me if I'm going to push the limits. Especially since my detectors aren't great at laser. I was thinking...if Theia gives me absolute or as close to absolute as it gets trust in it...well, there's certainly something to be said for that. Sure, this is a random statement, but how many of these statements in this thread aren't? lol Just some "deep thoughts" as I was driving home from work tonight.

I was also thinking that Theia won't be a radar detector, I mean, it will detect radar, but it will be so much more than that. It could give notices and heads up about things that a typical detector of police band radio waves never has. Can't wait to see it.

stamp4

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Trust me..we CDLtruck drivers are paying close attention to Thei, and her release. We need all the extra range we can get to slow down without giving ourselves away. This is a COMPLETE game changer for us! ROLL ON RADENSO!

DrHow

Going “Plaid” (Tesla S). RDT refugee
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Theia will be released no later than:

Sorry, but there hadn't been a new Theia post recently, and I couldn't help myself :laugh:
The new “two weeks“ has become “keep eye on the ball” (Times Square Ball) for the announcement. :)

davidc502

Avoiding Speeding Tickets
Beginner User
Reaction score
I'm thinking March of 2021.
Then it will be available for pre-order...shipping in March? 😂

I would be happy with March, and the reason being we will likely have a vaccine for Covid, and I'll start driving more. Right now a tank of gas is lasting me nearly a month because I'm working at home every day and staying in.

jfleg97

Learning to Drive
Premium Plus
General User
Reaction score
Maybe with Theia, ALP and HwR. ;)
And a few scanners, and ads-b, and other super expensive things... Not like I have a shopping list or anything. .

doubledge

PSL?
Intermediate User
Reaction score

I would be happy with March, and the reason being we will likely have a vaccine for Covid, and I'll start driving more. Right now a tank of gas is lasting me nearly a month because I'm working at home every day and staying in.
Hope you’re right. I’m not quite as optimistic for the wide spread distribution of a vaccine. But that won’t stop me from running Theia through it paces!

DrHow

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

Oops, I forgot to add china virus vaccine to the list of dynamics. I bet by Nov 4, Shazam, 750 million doses will show up. Kinda like bulk nameless mail in ballots. That should help “keep eye on the ball” for 12/31 “pre-order”. :)

I agree with the other commenter, time to get out and live!

Rags

Tumbleweed
Advanced User
Reaction score
Oops, I forgot to add china virus vaccine to the list of dynamics. I bet by Nov 4, Shazam, 750 million doses will show up. Kinda like bulk nameless mail in ballots. That should help “keep eye on the ball” for 12/31 “pre-order”. :)

I agree with the other commenter, time to get out and live!
Don't forget the virtue signal of face diapers will be gone.

DrHow

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Don't forget the virtue signal of face diapers will be gone.
I am cracking up. You got me triggered to skim through all the hilarious direct and related memes stored.
46A7F688-7975-45DC-A490-F51FF24B5E3D.jpeg

Last edited:

dudeinnz

NZCTG
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Off-topic - locked.

Please keep things on track. We have off-topic places as well as Discord if you just want to shoot the breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crispy15